Hoarder needs help cleaning

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Martin10
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Hoarder needs help cleaning

Post by Martin10 »

Hi,
My name is Rose. I am a single mom who needs help cleaning an apartment due to my hoarding. I have different am injury to my spine that has not rendered me helpless, just limited. I am renting an apartment that has an inspection coming up on the 11th. I know this is short notice but I've been trying to clear out my apartment for months and don't seem to be getting anywhere. I know I have a hoarding problem, I have attempted to throw things away, but it's hard. Especially food.
Recently, my snake's dinner escaped and ran around throughout my apartment. I was finally able to recapture it and have it and my snake secured in the bathroom. However, that leaves a lot more to do than just preparing for inspection. I'm the past I had received help from friends, but they are not able to assist me this time and I cannot afford to pay for a service due to unemployment. This does not mean that I am unwilling to get a job or volunteer my time to repay the money/time spent on my apartment. As I said before, I am just limited. I am capable of saying what is trash and what is not. It's just really hard being a hoarder.
And do not leave a voicemail as I do not have the ability to retrieve them.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hoarder needs help cleaning

Post by Admin »

We are not sure about home cleaning both, especially in a hoarder situation. But maybe try an agency on aging office in New Orleans. Or seem if a local church or social service agency has volunteers to help you. Either way there may be resources, and look here for social services in New Orleans.
Martin10 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:30 am Hi,
My name is Rose. I am a single mom who needs help cleaning an apartment due to my hoarding.