Insurance did not pay for prescription glass lenses

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
JeffreyAls
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Insurance did not pay for prescription glass lenses

Post by JeffreyAls »

Hi, my name is Kim. I am in desperate need for my prescription to be filled for eyeglasses. I did manage to get the exam done. I switched insurances through Medicaid to New Hampshire healthy families which did pay for the exam. I have the prescription for the eye doctor however they do not pay for the lenses.
Therefore, the prescription is utterly useless to me. The lenses are around 400+ dollars and I simply do not have it. I am on disability I do work a small amount however my income is below $1200 a month. I think quite a little bit below. I would have to figure it out per month. because of disability I am only allowed to work so many hours per week and only allowed to make so much money, which makes it hard to pay for prescription glass lenses without insurance help. As it is I’ve missed two months electric and facing disconnect.
Last month I had to go to the town to pay my rent. I refinance my vehicle in order to be able to get to work and still can’t afford it. I barely eat I barely have money to come up with the medication co-pays that I have. I really need help with these classes as I have an appointment for a new license coming up in July and I simply cannot see and really need the glasses. Apparently my reading glasses need to be the fires and in stores you can only buy up to this the threes which I am using now. I can barely see with them but they do get me by. However, they will never work on a test. And it does nothing for the distance. I am basically blind in one eye I believe the vision in my left eye is 200. My right I am really not sure however it probably says on the prescription paper that I do have.
I could send you a picture of that. I just need to know who to contact in my state and how to go about doing this in the quickest way possible. I am having a lot of headaches and honestly a difficult time at work I really kind of need the progressive bifocals as I have tried the regular bifocals and really could not use them. I tried for two years to be able to use the bifocals and could not get it. I am not sure if it’s because of the blindness in the left die possibly causes a reaction with my better eye with the line but all I see is the lion I can’t seem to concentrate on the top and the bottom of the line.
Or I am simply just challenged and cannot operate them the way other people can. I did try on a friend transitions I don’t care about that the sun transitions I’m not the transition from the close to the far and I seem to be able to do those and they worked fine for me. I don’t know if these qualifiers find me even able to get them. I could just get the distance ones and bye the close-up one Online as I have seen them.
I don’t know how I’ll come up with the $50-$100 to buy them but if that’s what I have to do then I could do that but I simply cannot afford the others are the prescription that the doctor gave me and wanted me to get.
And I’m not sure with the driver’s test but they’re actually testing you for whether it is the close-up or the distance but I would imagine they want you to see both and without switching classes I wouldn’t be able to pass the test.
My phone seems to only work through Wi-Fi. As I have lowered my phone bill to the lowest that I can get it and I really have no doubt it runs out in a matter of days and that is just using it for calls. And even that I managed to get a disability rate because I simply cannot afford Internet at a regular rate. I really need help. I am not the kind of person that has ever really had asked for help for bills or prescription lenses in my life and it really upsets me that my life has come to this point but I’ve come to realize that unless you ask you’ll never know what the answer is. And if you want to yes you simply have to ask the question. Can you help me question the health insurance company and prescription program? Looking forward to hearing from you. And also praying that you can help.
Kim
Sent from my iPhone