Grants for single females

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Sarisk
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Grants for single females

Post by Sarisk »

Hi, my name is Heather and I'm sending this email as a single women to request any type of help or resources for help paying bills, a grant and a few other things if available. I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and am a single female on social security disability and only receive $1,082.00/month and also receive SNAP benefits of $234.00/month.
I do live in an apartment and my rent is $850/month. After paying my rent I only have around $200 left to live the rest of the month to pay my bills, personal items, transportation, etc. I am behind on my electric and gas bill as well. The one bill I am really trying to get help with is my electric bill because my electric can be shut off at any time. I was on a payment plan with them and fell behind. I tried applying for LIHEAP grants for single females but in Pennsylvania LIHEAP is over for the year and I don't know what my other options are. Is there a church that can help me with any of my needs in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, such as grants for single females. I was also looking into help with any furniture for my apartment and personal hygiene products because I basically cannot afford things right now. I was thinking about even trying to get a part time job if I'm able since I'm on disability so I can afford to pay my bills and take care of myself.
Thank you
Heather
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Grants for single females

Post by Admin »

Single females can also get financial aid. Grants, food, cash assistance, and more. But if you live on $1100/month, you will need to increase your income. That is just not enough money to live. Look here for financial grants in Pennsylvania to help with bills.
Sarisk wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:23 pm Hi, my name is Heather and I'm sending this email as a single women to request any type of help or resources for help paying bills, a grant and a few other things if available. I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and am a single female on social security disability and only receive $1,082.00/month and also receive SNAP benefits of $234.00/month.