Know of a good lawyer to help with property taxes

Find how to get help with taxes, such as property and income taxes.
FreddieMac2
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Know of a good lawyer to help with property taxes

Post by FreddieMac2 »

Hello
I've come across your e-mail and website seeking help in paying my delinquent taxes. My family and I are struggling hard to make ends meet. We don't know where to turn and. Afraid we may not have a home to live in. I live in the Englewood area in Chicago, IL. And been living here for over 5 years.
My husband and I have 3 children living with us and No one seems to give me any information on what to do. So, we are living a nervous wreck. We are only behind $3,500 but feels like $10,000. I want to keep up with our property taxes payments, but it's been difficult, even with our attorney helping. Please help me or give me some information on what I can do. Thank you in advance.
Maryannbernaz

Re: Know of a good lawyer to help with property taxes

Post by Maryannbernaz »

I need assistance paying my property taxes before the tax sale date of November 4th 2018 or a lawyer to defend me in court. My taxes amount is 2111.70.
Please inform for me if your program will be able to assist me in paying a portion or all of this bill or representing me.
Also, let me know what additional information you will need for me to provide.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Bobbert
anti spam: Blue

Re: Know of a good lawyer to help with property taxes

Post by Bobbert »

Hello - my boyfriend and I need help with property taxes and a lawyer to help us. We also need help as well as paying our water and sewer bill. We live in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. My boyfriend, Stephen, is the owner of our home, but he had a small stroke and has other disabilities that cause him to be forgetful. He's 60 years old. I'm 51 and suffer from anxiety, depression, PTSD, maybe ADHD and verified learning disabilities. I've been fatigued lately, so I have an appointment with my primary care doctor to check for diabetes, a thyroid condition and hypertension. I'm also getting help for "female problems" from my gynecologist. I had a pelvic ultrasound yesterday and am waiting to hear what my problem could be.
I was laid off because of the pandemic and I am attempting to collect social security disability: SSDI and SSI. A lawyer can help with that as well as the property taxes. We need help paying property taxes. My boyfriend is on social security disability. We would like help with property taxes and the water and sewer bill.
My boyfriend's disabilities, in addition to his minor stroke, are depression, anxiety and bipolar disorder. He has fibromyalgia and agoraphobia. As you can see, we're both quite disabled. I called Pittsfield City Hall, and was told that in order to get out of paying property taxes, we'd have to be blind or at least 68 or get a good lawyer. As if those were the only two limitations that keep people from working!
Please get back to me with a list of resources. I'm seeking help because my boyfriend is forgetful and gets overwhelmed dealing with this stuff. I do, too. It's not fun. Anyway, thank you.