New Roof

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
supreme
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

New Roof

Post by supreme »

I am in the process of getting a loan from the P.H.F.A. for a new roof which we desperately need ASAP and have many leaks from as is. The Crawford County United way was supposed to help with this, specifically there board member who had claimed he would help and had gotten a grant from the U.S.D.A. home preservation act in the amount of 10k$.
After many follow-up call's one day he simply said to us they refused to help and was going to give the money to other families who needed it! I don't know how any of that is even legal to do and we tried to pursue it but still cannot find or afford the needed help to do so. Were both on S.S.I. and Disability.
Mander56

Re: New Roof

Post by Mander56 »

Hi my name is Cindy and I live in California. My mother and stepdad live in Melbourne, Florida and she needs a new roof.
My stepdad has terminal cancer and my mother is in bad health also. She was diagnosed with cancer but not sure of the status of that right now. My stepdad is very concerned what's going to happen to her when he passes. His income helps pay the rent and bills. He is hoping to last until Wednesday so that she'll at least have another month with a roof over her head. Besides my heart breaking that he's getting ready to pass, and the love and concern he has for her even now, I'm worried what is going to happen to my mom with the bills and her needed roof. My sister promised him we would try to find help for her and that is the reason for reaching out to your organization. I want to fulfill her promise, it's the least I can do at this point in time.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Sometimes weatherization can pay for a new roof. It is a federal government grant program and, in some cases, offer a roof too. Find details on free roofs from weatherization.
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Hi there.
Me and my children are being told that our lease is ending and we have to be out by October 31. The reason being is the rental unit we are in needs a new roof.
I just went back to work after a failed back surgery and need another one and I have MS and my husband and I separated.
I started working but coming up with security deposit and first months rent in time is a struggle.
I believe we did find a place, is there any way we can assistance for the security and some of first months rent, even a loan?
That will help so much since we have to pay to move to a place without a roof problem and buy a refrigerator.