Hospital charity care

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
ETFedge
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Hospital charity care

Post by ETFedge »

Good afternoon!
Through this mail I’m asking for your cooperation in finding a charity care hospital for a familiar. She is in New Jersey at the moment receiving help from a charity care at ‘Rutgers’, her diagnostic is cervix cancer, she was on chemotherapy for years, until now, she just started a new treatment called ‘immunotherapy’ since the chemotherapy wasn’t working successfully on her.
She went through all this by herself, she doesn’t have close friends or any familiar living in NY that supports her, we as family, would like to know if there’s any way, she could take the therapy in Florida. We live in the Orlando area where we are seeking the hospital charity care; I don’t know if it’s possible to transfer her medical history to an entity in which she can receive the same treatment she’s taking right now.
Thank you so much for your attention.
Good day.
Yaneliz Montanez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hospital charity care

Post by Yaneliz Montanez »

Hello,
I am reaching out on behalf of a client who is in need of emergency financial assistance from a hospital charity care program. Last February (2022), my client survived a stroke, but has been hospitalized and in physical therapy from March 2022 through December 2022. Due to his stroke, my client has not been able to work and provide for his family or pay for follow up hospital care. He recently was served an eviction notice due to an outstanding rent payment balance. This week he had a court hearing and the settlement for the hospital debt requires that he pay his full outstanding balance of unpaid debt to the hospital costs by March 31st, 2023 in order to prevent eviction.
We are seeking any emergency assistance for funding from a charity program at a hospital that would help. Thank you for your consideration and help.