Depression causing me to be unable to work

Ways to increase your income or make money.
NikkiS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Depression causing me to be unable to work

Post by NikkiS »

Currently homeless with 2 children, 7 years and 18 months. Unemployed since 2018, due to severe depression & anxiety have not been able to successfully control even with medical help. I need help with housing, utilities, food, upcoming Christmas for the kids and the constant guide to help me a job and back on my feet. Please.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Depression causing me to be unable to work

Post by Admin »

if severely depressed, first of all get help. Therapy, mental health centers or clinics, support groups, medications and so many other resources out there. As far as the income while you get long term help, we do have information on free money making apps. Try them for income while you get help and look for a more stable job.
NikkiS wrote:Currently homeless with 2 children, 7 years and 18 months. Unemployed since 2018, due to severe depression & anxiety have not been able to successfully control even with medical help. I need help with housing, utilities, food, upcoming Christmas for the kids and the constant guide to help me a job and back on my feet. Please.
Karen

Post by Karen »

I have never done this before but me and my family has hit a really hard point due to my depressions, We really needs help. We were not able to pay our rent or electric bill, we just need help this one and we won't ask again as I will get a new job once I get over the depression. I have a wife and two kids and I really don’t know what else to do about our situation. I’ve tried getting loans but because I have no credit I cannot get one. Please if you could help it will be greatly appreciated.
Mary Smith

Post by Mary Smith »

Hello, I have been out of work for a year because of covid and a new health problem. I have major depressive disorder, PTSD, Anxiety, And most recent diastolic congestive heart failure that is causing me to be unable to work.
I have spent my life savings and now I got a new job and applied for disability.
I am down to my last 500.00.
Please I need help. I've been trying for months.
You can contact me or email me.
Sincerely
Tammy
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Tammy,
Good for you for getting a job as you apply for disability. As between the both maybe they can help you. But also look into the other programs we have. Learn more about how to get free money.
Mary Smith wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:59 am Hello, I have been out of work for a year because of covid and a new health problem. I have major depressive disorder, PTSD, Anxiety, And most recent diastolic congestive heart failure that is causing me to be unable to work.
I have spent my life savings and now I got a new job and applied for disability.
I am down to my last 500.00.
Please I need help. I've been trying for months.
You can contact me or email me.
Sincerely
Tammy
Newday

Post by Newday »

Hi there. I am currently 35 years old and living in Tampa and battling depression. I’m from Boston originally where I was raised by both my parents, but my depression is now so bad it is causing me not to work. And so far my childhood hasn't been bad. In the sense of abuse or violence in my house. There was fighting yes, but I think every single family can relate; but never any violence.

And also had somewhat of a heavy and more serious tone. I was adopted at 3 days old and I have actually had the pleasure of meeting my birth mom & that side of the family. And the feelings were intense and still are. I don’t really have anybody else to turn to so here I am, reaching out, to anyone and everyone who will care to listen to help me work, get a job, and help a depressed person. I have been struggling hard with my mental health, which has affected my physical health, badly. I have been medically diagnosed with depression and anxiety and I have been on medication for years. To put into some perspective, I started taking the medication I am currently on now in 2015. And yes I have been taking it consistently every, single, day. Firstly I believe we have to celebrate the little victories AND the big ones so we can get all connection to both. I have literally just started a job on the 5th of this month and haven't gotten paid yet. Therefore I am struggling with rent and a few other of my bills., with already a 3 days notice at my door.