Gas money for court date

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
PitPit
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Gas money for court date

Post by PitPit »

Hello,
I am on SSI and don't get my checks until the 26th of each month. I have an upcoming court date the 16th of this month and have no gas nor funds to get there and back. I am in desperate need of help with gas, so I don't get a warrant put out for me. Can you PLEASE help me with this? My court is in Plattsburgh Missouri. I'm homeless, sleeping in my vehicle and have nowhere else to turn for gas money for court. Please, can you please help me with gas to get to court in Missouri and back?
Holly
Brandy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Gas money for court date

Post by Brandy »

Hello , my name is Tonya. I just found out about your services and me and my daughter are in desperate need of some help for our court date, and we need gas money to make it there to deal with the title loan. I recently got a title loan on my car. They came and got my car and I have until the 25th of this month to pay a minimum of $ 1116.86 to reinstate the loan and the total pay off would be $4311.86
I have just recently gotten out of a 12 year long abusive relationship. Me and my daughter really need this car and need gas to get to the court date. It's the only thing I have left and it's the key to our survival. We can't do anything without a car. It would make it near impossible to get a job to support me and my daughter. Please help us with gas money.
I don't know what to do I'm scared I'm going to lose it and I worked so hard to get this car and I paid cash and it's in my name so it wouldn't be able to take it away from me. The only reason I even got a title loan was because we were supposed to be moving to Alabama and he needed parts to fix his van and the truck that was pulling the trailer and gas money to get there. He promised me he would help me pay this back. He's not. Me and my daughter went ahead of him to Alabama and he was supposed to be a few days behind us with all of our stuff and house hold items. He never showed up. I had to find out from other people he said he wasn't coming and he told everyone we weren't together any more which was news to me. And as if that weren't enough he moved in with another lady and they are together.
I still haven't talked to him. He abandoned us while we were there waiting on him we had no money, no water, no food, no heat, no gas, no beds no blankets no nothing. Temperature got below 22 degrees. We managed to get a little help and got a little food and a blanket. His older son sent me gas money so me and my daughter could get back to Texas. We were there for almost a month to go to a court there. I still haven't heard from him, he will not answer my calls or text. He is a coward. That's why he can't face me he knows he done me wrong. It is what it is though and it has put me and my daughter in a really bad situation. Please help us or guide me to where I need to go we don't have much time left only until the 25th. I'm worried to death and scared I can't lose this car. Thank you so much for any help you can give us. Sincerely, Tonya