Duke Power bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
BillyJean
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Duke Power bill

Post by BillyJean »

I need help with my duke bill. I have a disconnect paper and its getting cut off on the 30th this Wednesday. I dont know where to go and i went to places and cant get help. I cant get on no programs and i went to CAA and cant get help from them either because i have return checks. I have to give them 501.60 so i wont be cut off. I live in Cincinnati oh in the mt Washington area on the east side. So if you can please help or give any info thanks.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Duke Power bill

Post by Admin »

Duke is the major utility company in Ohio. They offer some of their own grant and aid programs for customers, but you can also call local non-profits, charities, and community action agencies in Cincinnati too. Find a listing of Hamilton County assistance programs. You can call places like the Cincinnati-Hamilton County Community Action Agency (CAA) which can be reached at (513).569.1840. Ask about their emergency grant programs for bills. Also call Duke Energy and ask about the Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP).

BillyJean wrote:I need help with my duke bill. I have a disconnect paper and its getting cut off on the 30th this Wednesday. I dont know where to go and i went to places and cant get help. I cant get on no programs and i went to CAA and cant get help from them either because i have return checks. I have to give them 501.60 so i wont be cut off. I live in Cincinnati oh in the mt Washington area on the east side. So if you can please help or give any info thanks.
Daddy

Post by Daddy »

To whom it may concern:
I am looking for further info on your Duke Energy Assistance programs, and/or contact info. I am a disabled person living in Asheville, NC and I need assistance help paying my Duke energy bill.
I would appreciate any assistance and/or any contact persons that may be of help to me.
thank you in advance for your time and assistance in this matter, and your prompt reply would be appreciated.
Sadir

Post by Sadir »

Hello,
My husband and I are in need of assistance paying our energy bill with Duke Power in Concord, NC. We have been unable to keep up with our payment agreement and will be up for disconnection very soon.
We have been struggling due to his disability to work since his Heart surgery last year. I have recently injured myself (Oct 29TH) and have not worked. Torn rotator cuff has kept me from performing my duties as a part-time cashier at Food Lion. I am slowly recovering and planning to return in the following weeks.
Any consideration for Duke Energy Power bill would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.