My kids look at me like a failure

State and local government assistance programs.
JJJudy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My kids look at me like a failure

Post by JJJudy »

I know you get more requests from people than you could possibly even count. I’m sure this one might seem like every other and no different. I live in a small town called Fredericksburg, VA right in-between Richmond and Washington DC and my kids look at me like a failure, and I do not want to fail them. My father still works as a detective for the Sheriff's department (I don’t believe that he will ever retire) and my mom, his wife of 49 years passed away In May 2020. I had my third child in the middle of the Pandemic, March 16. After two beautiful girls, finally a boy. She never got to hold him or say I love you. She was in a rehabilitation place after hip replacement, and they let her fall out of the bed. She came home on hospice and passed 3 days later.
Even though it wasn't much, we lived happy and within our means. I have always been the one to work and support our family of 5. My middle daughter, Sophia, has a learning disability and ADHD. So there's never a dull moment in our house but its filled with love and its our little home. Experiencing the pandemic, postpartum, depression, the loss of my mom and no work due to COVID-19.
I was broken 💔, then my kids started thinking I keep failing them - and I am a failure. Then something inside me said "get up, keep going". So I went out and got and even better paying job in May 2021...I had office experience but not with intakes and sales. I was to provide in home care for elderly patients who didn't want to be in a home but live their days in the comfort of their own home. I saw that as mom's sign to me to pay it forward and continue living. To Give people what she didn't get. I was given a monthly quota of 4 new clients a month. I surpassed that...sometimes 8 a month. Because it was from my personal experience and from my heart. December 20th my entire family got COVID-19 and had to quarantine. We made the most of Christmas. Then the Monday I was due back...we got snow and lost power for 4 days. Lost 400 in groceries. I went back January 7th (after going without pay the whole time I was out) I started right into it, I missed it and was happy to get out of the house! Then they fired me. Said they were taking the company in a different direction and I wasn't needed. I just want to support my family and give them a decent life. I’m not asking for a hand out. My Resume is on indeed, I’m trying but in the meantime I'm afraid of losing everything.
I hate that my kids look at me like I’m a failure...again. please whatever you can do...I am sure you hear it all the time. I’m begging 😔 I don’t want to spend , shop and vacation. I want to live, provide and be able to hold my head up high. If you get this and even took the time to read it, Thank you...from the bottom of my heart ❤
Friedman

Re: My kids look at me like a failure

Post by Friedman »

Hello
I'm in need of rental assistance and help with my deposit. I'm currently staying in a place where they keep going up on my rent, which I can't pay and now my kids look like I am a failure in life. It is so hard. I am month to month. I have spoken with the property manager about the rent and she told me that she would do a lease for 1900 but she hasn't and that has been over 3 months ago. I have been calling and emailing her about it because I have been trying to get help from our Florida. They have been emailing her and calling her as well since than and they haven't been able to get to her either, she would sent me the lease I would sign it than she would void it.
I would email her on the portal about it than, she would send it again just for me to sign it than void it again. All I need was the lease so I could get help from our Florida. I have been on the rental portal begging her for help. I have 3 kids and my mother has passed away and I have been struggling to keep my self together and not fail my kids or my family. I'm trying to move from here, I have found a place in St. Cloud Fl. If you guy could help me or point me in the right direction I would very much so appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: My kids look at me like a failure

Post by Admin »

We have many rent assistance programs listed, both nationally and locally. We hope you can find them on our main site. Look here for federal rent assistance.
Friedman wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 1:00 pm Hello
I'm in need of rental assistance and help with my deposit. I'm currently staying in a place where they keep going up on my rent, which I can't pay and now my kids look like I am a failure in life.