Work at a Hair Salon

Ways to increase your income or make money.
food
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Work at a Hair Salon

Post by food »

To whom it may concern,
I am in a very tough spot, I owned a house trailer in Somerset PA for the last 3 years and took a job at a Hair Salon, but it is not enough money. After Covid shutdowns I was laid off a job I had for many years and not asked to come back after the pandemic lifted. I have been bouncing around trying to find a job that would offer me enough hours & good pay to make my bills and ended up falling short after many attempts at a career change. I was behind on my taxes looking at foreclosure, behind on rent & most utilities… the job I had taken at a local hair salon that promised me full time and 18$ an hour, turned into 12$ and barely giving me 15 hours per week.
I had been driving a 1996 explorer sport after loosing my nice vehicle in my divorce right before the pandemic hit, it broke down in October 2021 and was scrapped. Now I mostly take an uber to work at the Hair Salon.
By November 1st my bills had gotten so out of hand I realized I had no choice but to sell my house and figure out another option because I was sitting on a mountain of back bills, rent, taxes, etc. Even using grant programs I barely broke even at the sale. My boyfriend stepped up and I moved in with him November 27th, 2021. He was on parole until July of this year for a DUI charge. Well not thinking about my registered handgun, I have owned for many years and during a hectic move, he ended up getting violated for it when his parole officer found out it was in our house. We are still waiting for his court hearing where he can serve a max of 6 months for this violation, he has been there for 40 days, I have no access to his money to pay the bills at our house until further notice. He owns the house and does not have a mortgage, so all I have to concern myself with are the regular utility bills … water, propane, electric until he is released, and my $15 hour Hair Salon job does not cover it. I apologize for the lengthy explanation but I am not sure what my options are so I wanted to give you all the facts to ensure you can help me to the best of your knowledge.
Thank you for your time,