Traveler with a service dog

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
RonnieSmith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Traveler with a service dog

Post by RonnieSmith »

I am a traveler with a service dog. I pretty much move around on foot with my pack and violin. I am guided go to see my family in Florida. I'm not sure about living arrangements but they have problems--the sober kind that comes from lacking a connection with even themselves and God.
Catholic Charities helped me get a Greyhound ticket. That's all that is available to get to Florida. There isn't other routes for buses or trains. I don't want to have hardship or delays getting there and am seeking assistance. I've spent hundreds, maybe a thousand dollars to get this far from the West coast using mostly Amtrak and Uber, but also attempting to hitchhike. Due to the Covid scare, people are not likely to pick me up and give me a ride even though they are friendly. Many people do not pick up travelers, especially those with a dog. Could you help me with a phone number to call? I just got a new phone and am not getting much of a response from people who have become distant, nonetheless my family who is overwhelmed with their own problems such as a new baby. Thank you for your service and grace.
-Steven Courage