Bills and food

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Valker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Bills and food

Post by Valker »

I'm in need of some assistance for this month. my hours at work have been cut I'm working 30 or so hrs a week. I have tax garnishing my pay check which leaves me with less money. My rent is high and I have problem paying bills and buying food. I'm single with no kids and I need help. I'm also looking for a part time job but it is so hard to get hired. I need help today. I will appreciate your assistance. Thank you and God bless
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bills and food

Post by Admin »

Food is always the most important. Take care of that so don't go hungry, then rent and housing next. So a listing of our food pantries is here, using this link. Also your local food bank can offer refer people to local rent and housing assistance programs, so they can in effect meet more than one need that people may have. Hopefully your hours at work will increase too.
Valker wrote:I'm in need of some assistance for this month. my hours at work have been cut I'm working 30 or so hrs a week. I have tax garnishing my pay check which leaves me with less money. My rent is high and I have problem paying bills and buying food. I'm single with no kids and I need help. I'm also looking for a part time job but it is so hard to get hired. I need help today. I will appreciate your assistance. Thank you and God bless
Brushes

Post by Brushes »

I recently lost my job after two years of being a CNA and me and my boyfriend are expecting a daughter in December. He worked for disaster restoration here in Albany Georgia but the cut his hours and then went out of business without letting us know. I'm not asking for much as we are able to move in with family next month but first we have to clean/remodel the basement because I will not put my child at risk with the mold down there. The rent is 575 and that is all that I'm asking if at all able. I have enough from his last paycheck to pay utilities and we already get food stamps. It's only rent we need. I live in Albany Georgia and would go to the Salvation Army site here and the pantry if I had a car to get there. Please let me know if you can help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are a few places to try in the Dougherty County, which is where Albany is. Non-profits may have free food, and there are places that can help with utility bills too. Can't someone drive you to the Salvation Army or another group? You need to take some initiative to gain stability on your own, and try these places in the county. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ce_pr.html
Edwardo

Post by Edwardo »

Thank you for your guidance as I have been on the section 8 waitlist in Iowa now for over 5 years, being turned down once and appealing due to medical bills.
I sent an email to a charity you listed on your site for food and housing too. It looks like Austin TX area may offer help. Please let me know of any other agencies in the southern U.S.
I sent this email to Ladies of Charity. I appreciate your guidance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Food pantries are open most days of the week. Not all of them, but there is bound to be something offered in your area or some type of giveaway. Look here for food banks open today.
Edwardo wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:16 pm I sent an email to a charity you listed on your site for food
I sent this email to Ladies of Charity. I appreciate your guidance.