Saturn vue repairs

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Anger
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Saturn vue repairs

Post by Anger »

To whom it may concern,
I am a single 50 year old woman who needs major work done to my 2005 Saturn Vue.
It runs and roughly drives. My shifter cable keeps tightening up making it almost impossible to shift gears.
I literally have no breaks and I could possibly need rotors. I most definitely need a tune up. ( I did buy some very expensive spark plugs for it I'm not sure they were put in correctly, they are pre-gaped) It is long overdue for an oil change.
I need a driver side headlight assembly as well.
At this time I have no income. I receive rent help from CCCA. I also receive $345 a month in EBT.
I have been job searching daily. I am worried about my vehicle getting me to and from work when I do acquire employment.
The phone numbers that were given to me for Clinton County, Ohio are 740-676-6225 and
800-433-8500.
I noticed you don't have a chapter in Clinton County? When I was looking for help 2 years ago the number I dialed was the 740, the man on the phone said they didn't offer services for Clinton County to repair cars or Saturn vues.
Clinton County seems to miss out on a lot.
We have a lot of homeless people here and more and more people are being evicted every day and the shelter is full.