Upcoming water disconnection

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Lateefah
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Upcoming water disconnection

Post by Lateefah »

I am a 55 year old disabled woman with a 700.00 water bill that I can't possibly pay so could you help me with finding a place that will help to stop this disconnection which I expect. There are a couple of places that one will pay 25 and the other 50 but you have to pay all the rest first and that's all I've found.
I have no family, no one. I only get 733.00 a month on disability and my rent is 600 so I can't pay it and it's water getting shut off soon and I'll have no water until it's paid in full so I'll be without water for many months and I don't know how I'll do it. Please get back to me, thank you.
Lance13

Re: Upcoming water disconnection

Post by Lance13 »

Hi, I'm contacting you on behalf of my dad. He don't know how to work a computer and needs water bill help to stop a disconnection. He is in a bad way and is in need of help with his water and sewer bill before it gets shut off and also in need of some food. He was selling firewood to make it but with warmer weather no one is buying and he is 57 years old and really needs help to stop the water disconnection. I would help him but my birth certificate and SSN card was stolen and I can't go to work. Please help me help him if you can't do you know someone that could.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Upcoming water disconnection

Post by Admin »

Generally water bill payment plans are your best option. There may be some financial aid, but it is rare. But look into it though, and find water bill help. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
Lance13 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:24 am Hi, I'm contacting you on behalf of my dad. He don't know how to work a computer and needs water bill help to stop a disconnection.