Help with paying medical bills
Barrista
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Ambulance bills

Post by Barrista »

Dear Sir or Madame:
I am a veteran receiving Social Security Disability since 2003 for Left Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. While on my morning walk, I had a seizure. Two good Samaritans found me and called an ambulance. While I am grateful, had I been alone, I would not have called an ambulance because I have at least one seizure a week. I know the seizure will eventually end but I guess it scares others.
Now, I am saddled with an ambulance bill of 1030.00, emergency room bill of 1124.42 and another October ambulance bill of 991.00 (I had a seizure in Wal-Mart in October). I take my medication religiously; but, I guess I will be crippled with these seizures forever.
I desperately need help with these ambulance bills and any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ambulance bills

Post by Admin »

Since you have a few types of medical bills (in addition to the ambulance) maybe try an advocate. They can review the bill you ave to see if it is legit. Also, maybe they can combine the Wal-Mat bill with the other ambulance cost. Also, they may direct you to cheaper medications for those seizures you are having. So call on a medical bill advocate for support.
Jenessa JJ

Post by Jenessa JJ »

I am 31 and diabetic and disabled also have a young son who suffers from epilepsy who just want to hospital in an ambulance. I fell behind on my electric bill and currently owe 245.83 however I found all through other organizations except for 45.83 and need helping to come up with this small amount. i was paying off ambulance so missed utility bill. My shutoff date was the 10th but due to low temperatures they haven't been doing shut offs. I'm scared that they will shut off any day. I do have a job and just need a way to get back and forth to work. Also need assistance with getting a car if possible or a few extra dollars for ambulance. Please contact me.
Train

Post by Train »

I had an accident last year hurt my nose and wrist.
Ambulance rides were $ 1863.00 ~ 3 @ 11 miles each.
Bills keep adding up. I never will be able to pay any of them.
Now, I have health insurance, as of 1-1-2018
Can you find help in paying these ambulance bills for me?
I was taking care of my mother for 15 years until she passed away 5 years ago. Now went through all my savings barely hanging on.
I just hope these bills can be paid.
Next year I will turn 62 and go on Medicare.
I also sent copies of these bills to the Christian Service Center for Central Florida via regular mail.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have a list of ideas and resources for paying ambulance bills. Some are government programs others are charities. Then of course payment plans and the like. Find help paying ambulance bills.
Beningfield

Post by Beningfield »

Good Afternoon,

I hope you have a great Christmas and great day.

I write because I have an emergency this Wednesday December 16'2021 with ambulance bills. I never know it If you take an ambulance you it would be apply a charge because I am not American. I am just only temporary worker in USA and have an accident with my Bike in Juno Beach close of this way and somebody help me and we call 911 and the Firefighters and Police came but the situation is I am bleeding. In that moment and I have really pain in my head and neck and we have to go to the Hospital at Palm Beach Medical Center but I don't have any insurance and now the Bill is very high for me. If possibly to apply an any help with you.

I am sorry for have this petition for help with the ambulance bill. But I just want to apply for this opportunity and finish my debt and don't have any financial compromise pending with the Hospital.

Thank you so much I appreciate your answer.