Will not have a job after I have a baby

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
JeanPaul
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Will not have a job after I have a baby

Post by JeanPaul »

I am currently 41 weeks pregnant and due any day now, I am living alone and only get 6 days off of work after I have the baby or I must resign my job. So I am basically jobless after I have the baby. I need help with really anything I can get.
I am willing to work as soon as I can after having him but what if it is not 6 days. I will get farther behind on everything. I am needing help with rent, food, anything for the baby. Then of course I will need a new job. I am not begging nor am I asking forever help. Just please anything that can be done please help.
JamesonMas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Will not have a job after I have a baby

Post by JamesonMas »

To whom it may concern,
My name is Lindsay. I desperately need help getting my 2 year old daughter Christmas presents as I am currently unemployed. I lost my job after I had another baby. I am desperately looking for employment which has proven to be extremely difficult considering I don't have a car for transportation at this time and I don't have a laptop to work remotely and with no income I cannot afford public transportation at this time. I am very depressed and stressed out because I am struggling to buy my 2 year old daughter Christmas presents this year. I feel horrible. This is the first year that I have been unemployed around the holidays so I really don't know who I am supposed to contact. Please help me. I appreciate your time and hope you have a wonderful holiday/new year in the event that I don't hear back from anyone before then. I also plan to call around first thing tomorrow morning to see where/how I can get assistance. I am also currently on food stamps at this time that I receive monthly and I receive heap as well.