Charity help me get out of the danger zone

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
LesterH
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Charity help me get out of the danger zone

Post by LesterH »

Been trying to find some Charities who would be able to help with my rent and utilities BEFORE they are in the danger zone. I lost my job April 3, 2019, filed for unemployment was not qualified, but I am going to appeal their decision because according to my former supervisor I was terminated. Have absolutely NO income coming in at the moment and I am close to the danger zone. I have been looking for a job ever since April 5, 2019, and won't stop until I am employed.  Already called 211 they gave me all the information pertaining to my situation so now I'm just utilizing what they provided to me to find a charity.
Bellini

Re: Charity help me get out of the danger zone

Post by Bellini »

How do I go about getting help with paying my rent from a charity as we are in danger of eviction? I have been out of work since October and my boyfriend is struggling to help pay the rent with his income. Where do I need to go and what kind of papers do I need to get the help? And how do I know if I would qualify to get the help?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Charity help me get out of the danger zone

Post by Admin »

We have tons of charities listed on our site. In fact tens of thousands if not more. It really depends on where you live, meaning state and county., But maybe try our main "page" for information. Find charities for bills or rent here, to get you out of the financial danger zone. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html