Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Harvin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seizures

Post by Harvin »

Dear sir or madam,
My elderly Mom moved in with us a few months ago. She had fallen and had seizures. She is doing better and I am very thankful. I work full time but had to leave my second job to care for her. I am struggling without the extra income and am behind on my utility bill with WPS. I am trying to provide her with everything she needs. She had always been there for me and is a wonderful lady. Anything you could do to help us would be great.
HarryS

Re: Seizures

Post by HarryS »

Trying to get up the money to move to Tennessee as my papa isn't doing very well and we need to be there with him. His cancer is rapidly spreading. We currently have no place to stay when we get there and a 1 year old daughter and a husband who has seizures often. I am hoping we can get there ASAP please help if you can it would be greatly appreciated.
Jada Kai

Post by Jada Kai »

Good afternoon
My name is Joline. I have recently had my youngest daughter start having Seizures. I have had to take time off of work and am in need of help with my rent. I have recently left my husband and am trying my hardest to support us. This past month has been extremely hard. I am working 2 jobs and trying to keep my youngest healthy from the Seizures. We do not know why she is having seizers we are waiting on a neurologist appointment for March 10th. If there’s any way I can receive help so we are not kicked out on the streets we would be grateful. Thank you for your time. Joline
Squaker

Post by Squaker »

Dear Saints,
My name is Christina and I am a resident of PWC who is in dire need of assistance with utilities and other bills due to seizures. I am recently returning home from the hospital where I spent 5 days due to seizures. At this time my spouse and I are both unemployed and have no source of income, while he awaits unemployment. The bills are piling up and we have been grateful to our son for helping us through this time, but, we do realize that he also has his own family to provide for, and we do not feel good having him take care of us too. We really are not asking for a handout but mainly for a hand up to take us through these trying times. We would be ever so grateful for any assistance that you would be able to provide. It would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Christina
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Christina, You can of course apply for disability due to the seizures (but those applications take time) or look into our other utility bill assistance programs. As there are many programs out there for electric, light, and electric bills. Look here for help. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html

Squaker wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:52 am Dear Saints,
My name is Christina and I am a resident of PWC who is in dire need of assistance with utilities and other bills due to seizures.