Holiday gifts and meals

State and local government assistance programs.
Thomas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Holiday gifts and meals

Post by Thomas »

MY NAME IS SHIRLEY , I AM A 47 YEAR OLD BLACK FEMALE WHOSE DISABLE WITH DEPENDENTS,LIVE IN TEXAS CITY, TEXAS 77591 CAN BE REACHED AT NEEDING BILL ASSISTANCE, FOOD ASSISTANCE, HOLIDAY HELP & CHRISTMAS HELP PLEASE MONEY FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR KIDS, FOOD, TURKEY, AND MORE DONT EMAIL CONTACT ME BY PHONE
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Holiday gifts and meals

Post by Admin »

There are various holiday and Christmas assistance programs. Many are offered by the Salvation Army. Read more here, and use link from this site to find agencies in your county or town.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Some of the names of the holiday program may be Angel Tree or Adopt a Family. They provide gifts for kids, free holiday meals and presents, and other forms of assistance. The holiday can be a difficult time for many, and the Salvation and others help by running the holiday and Christmas assistance programs.
Thomas wrote:MY NAME IS SHIRLEY , I AM A 47 YEAR OLD BLACK FEMALE WHOSE DISABLE WITH DEPENDENTS,LIVE IN TEXAS CITY, TEXAS 77591 CAN BE REACHED AT NEEDING BILL ASSISTANCE, FOOD ASSISTANCE, HOLIDAY HELP & CHRISTMAS HELP PLEASE MONEY FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR KIDS, FOOD, TURKEY, AND MORE DONT EMAIL CONTACT ME BY PHONE
Momneedshelp

Post by Momneedshelp »

MY NAME IS SHIRLEY , I AM A 47 YEAR OLD BLACK FEMALE WHOSE DISABLE WITH DEPENDENTS,LIVE IN TEXAS CITY, TEXAS 77591 CAN BE REACHED AT
EMAIL NEEDING BILL ASSISTANCE, FOOD ASSISTANCE, HOLIDAY HELP & CHRISTMAS HELP PLEASE HELP. I AM DESPERATE
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Didn't you already post above? Try this resource.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Momneedshelp wrote:MY NAME IS SHIRLEY , I AM A 47 YEAR OLD BLACK FEMALE WHOSE DISABLE WITH DEPENDENTS,LIVE IN TEXAS CITY, TEXAS 77591 CAN BE REACHED AT
EMAIL NEEDING BILL ASSISTANCE, FOOD ASSISTANCE, HOLIDAY HELP & CHRISTMAS HELP PLEASE HELP. I AM DESPERATE
March

Post by March »

Hello, I am a domestic violence survivor and my daughter and myself are trying to rebuild our lives, celebrate the holidays and We are very New to Stockton CA as we had to leave everything behind Us in order to be alive, well and Safe. I am asking, No I am begging that you help me and my daughter to be able to celebrate Christmas, we have nothing, and we need a little bit of everything. We need food, clothes, shoes, holiday meals, toys, gifts, electronics for me to find a job, transportation, we need help. If you could please find it in your heart of hearts to bring Christmas to our lives it would be greatly appreciated.