Waiting list for a shelter

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Mandarin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Waiting list for a shelter

Post by Mandarin »

I have been on the waiting list for a shelter through your way home charity program for almost a month now and they said that the wait may be another month. I have never been homeless before and I have 2 daughters. I am in desperate need of assistance with any donations that could help place me in my children in a place as soon as possible. I do work but it is nowhere near enough to save up quickly enough to get me and my daughters off the street anytime soon. It is about to be cold outside and I am beginning to lose my faith. Can someone anyone please help! Thank you.
Indy One

Re: Waiting list for a shelter

Post by Indy One »

Hi, I'm 18 years old and I had my Baby in December. I'm staying with my in laws and it's basically an abandoned building, and all the shelters are full. I have to heat the room up using. Two space heaters I need some help any help. I would appreciate I was looking to move anywhere. I call shelters they only can take a single person they can't accept my Baby due to waiting lists. Because space fill up I get cash assistance twice every month. I was calling around for apartments but I didn't meet standards because of rent payments. If you could please give me a call. Or Email me back please and thank you.
Krampus

Post by Krampus »

Hi, my name is Miranda and I recently became homeless due to an abusive relationship that I had to move into a shelter in Vicksburg, MS until my god sister found out now I'm currently living with her in Bode, MS. Her landlord is letting me stay until July St. I'm looking for a job but nothing available until August and I am now on more waiting lists for shelters from various local charities. I need help with deposit and rent until I get an income to provide for myself. I lose everything due to him abusing and stealing from me. l am lucky to be able to  move away from a bad relationship but without money and without work a steady place to live my life is well to say the least unpredictable. There are apartments available a landlord willing to give me one. I just need the funds to get it so I can get off the shelter waiting lists. I pray I find something soon or I be back in shelter by July 1st. Any assistance or help is greatly appreciated. Can I do paperwork online because I have nothing no ride or money. I desperately need help. You can contact me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many shelters to try too, including transitional housing. Maybe look for some with no waiting list...look here for homeless shelters near you. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html