Expenses are due while waiting on charity care

Help with paying medical bills
Povidence
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Expenses are due while waiting on charity care

Post by Povidence »

I have a friend in Allen TX. Who is visiting from Nigeria. Had to have gallstones removed from bile duct by 1 surgeon and 2 days later gallbladder was removed by another surgeon. The hospital gave them a form to fill out for a charity they work with for the hospital bill. So this will leave 2 surgeons, anesthesiologist, radiologist, and a hematologist (she has sickle cell). I think that is all. Bills are just now coming in. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or contacts to help pay these bills.
Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Expenses are due while waiting on charity care

Post by Admin »

We have many tips and suggestions on paying medical bills. Not sure if they apply to foreign visitors though. It also makes it difficult to try to get or ask for help after the surgery. Especially when multiple surgeons are involved. More details are here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... l_bil.html
Prassad

Re: Expenses are due while waiting on charity care

Post by Prassad »

My husband recently had a heart infection and had two strokes, and we are waiting on charity care from the hospital. We had to leave our home in Mississippi to come live in Shreveport Louisiana with his mom while waiting on care. She is a senior citizens and with my husband health conditions and his mom up in age she don't have gas to cook or have hot water and the gas line needs to be fixed.
She has no money to have this done and the plumbing needs to be fixed as well we need help getting these things fixed. It's cold and no way to heat the house. Please any donations will go towards getting her gas line fixed and the plumbing fixed. We need money for these expenses while waiting on charity care for medical. I'm worried about my husband health living there but it's the only place we had to go or if anyone knows of an organization that can come fix these things for her as part of charity. We would be much appreciated we didn't know she didn't have gas or plumbing problems until we came to live with her. She is sick and we need help please.