Lost car to unlicensed driver

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Mixed Emotions
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lost car to unlicensed driver

Post by Mixed Emotions »

My name is John. My car got impounded because I let someone other than myself drive my vehicle and turned out that they had no license.  I lost my car to a friend who was unlicensed.
I am pretty much homeless and I sleep in my car everyday...... that is my home in which all of my belongings including every stitch of clothing I own. If god puts it in the hearts of the people that helps me out I would be greatly appreciative. I am unemployed and currently actively seeking employment in which I just received a job and no transportation to the job site. I need a car and license. May god bless and I look forward to hearing from all soon. Thanks, and god bless.
Freese1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lost car to unlicensed driver

Post by Freese1 »

I urgently need help paying for car repairs and tires as there was an accident from unlicensed drivers.
The company I worked for went out of business and I have been driving for Lyft and Uber to make ends meet while I search for a job.  My car broke down and needs a water pump and head gasket repair ( about $2k) and I don't have the money.  Without the car I make no money - I am not eligible for unemployment and am desperate.
I never ask for help but this time it is urgent and I don't have a way out.
Please let me know if there is anything that can be done to help me.