Grandma sick from COVID

State and local government assistance programs.
Thee Ripper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Grandma sick from COVID

Post by Thee Ripper »

Hello, my name is Samantha and I am impacted by COVID. I live in Anaheim, California. I am 27 years old and am a caregiver working in elderly’s homes. I am paid minimum wage, and have a second job cleaning a lady’s home being paid below minimum wage there. I live with my parents and siblings, gramma, and niece.
My grandma is stuck in the US because of Covid-19. Out of 6 working people, only two are working now due to covid-19. I lost my car in a crash two weeks ago because I could not afford to fix my car and it resulted in an accident. I read about rent assistance, food assistance, and assistance with looking for a car. I would rather get help with a car so that I can get to work without borrowing people’s cars. I work part time as a caregiver because I have a back injury. (I am not on disability). I would like help finding office work so I do not have to strain my body so much so I can take care of my sick grandmother. But I really need a cheap, used good working car so I can get income for my family. We are in danger of losing our house this summer due to COVID. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. <3
Chanell Heart

Re: Grandma sick from COVID

Post by Chanell Heart »

Hello,
I found information online that your company may have opportunities working from home for my Grandma, who has COVID. Your main source would be writing; however, I'm not experienced an experienced writer. I did see that you may have other opportunities working from home other than writing that maybe my Grandma can do. I have a lot of administrative experience in consumer affairs and quality assurance. I also have 6 years’ experience working from home with my last employer. I'm currently having a few issues with my vehicle as well as takin g care of her with COVID and is why I am seeking another work from home opportunity.
Attached is my resume for your review.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Grandma sick from COVID

Post by Admin »

Since you grandmother is both a senior, and maybe disabled from COVID, we do have some "stress free" jobs as well as more older focused work from home positions for her. Of course first should be there health to ensure they get better. But more details are here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... abled.html