Renew the license plates on my car

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Hanlon3
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Renew the license plates on my car

Post by Hanlon3 »

I have a car that I need to renew the plates on and I have no income. I live in a camper and I need the car to find employment so I can find a place to live before it gets to cold outside. The camper has no heat, no running water, no lights so I really need my car on the road. I was wondering if you could help me with my car on the road. I live in Rutland VT, thank you.
missionredder

Re: Renew the license plates on my car

Post by missionredder »

I was wondering if you help get with car and license plates on a vehicle. I go for a job interview on Monday, I’m hoping to start work sometime this coming week, but I have no insurance and no license plates on my vehicle.  This is for Mecosta county Michigan. Thank you for your time in helping me renew my license plates, Deb
Tybee

Post by Tybee »

Is there any help I can obtain for a license plate? I also need help with car insurance and my phone bill as well as gas money. I have a copy of my rental agreement, insurance policy, massage license pending status.
Thank you so much,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not sure if there is help for paying for a license plate or registration. But we do have tips on monetizing your car for extra money.
Use the tips and ideas we have.