Comcast cable is due

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
EricFisher
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Comcast cable is due

Post by EricFisher »

When I first started getting disabled I could never get all my bills paid. I was constantly asking for help for rent or food or LIHEAP. I just didn't know how to manage what little money I was getting. I had to leave a $2500 a month job and watch my new car get repossessed and I spent time in the hospital because I couldn't handle anything. I have worked hard the last 8 years. I have been out of the hospital all this time.

I found an awesome doctor who listens and has me on a great combo of medications. I worked hard and got myself on the level payment plan and I actually have a credit with the electric company! My other bills come directly out of my checking account which I manage online so I know they get paid. I automatically have the bank put $50.00 in savings each month, even though it usually doesn't stay there, I try. A bad thing happened in June when my debit card expired, was renewed with a new expiration date.

Comcast Cable stopped taking my monthly bill out of my account and I have been behind ever since. I have done everything in my power to catch up my making partial payments, but now they are getting ugly. I have to pay $235.69 on June 4th or I am getting my cable shut off. Most organizations consider cable a luxury and not a utility. However, I am disabled and many times when I can't get out, especially in the winter, my cable is so important to me. I need help. I need help with this bill. I have been so good and getting things paid on my own, but there will be no Christmas, no food in that budget, and other things will have to be cut. If the bill isn't paid, I will be sitting in the dark alone and very lonely. I would love to have an entire year (2014) starting the year right and ending it without asking for any assistant from anyone and hopefully giving back to others who have helped me. I want to be able to pay it forward in some way. I am thinking about working on my MSW and actually counseling children at my friend's counseling center. I am tired of always taking and never giving back, that is not who I am! Could you please help me this one time with my over due bill at Comcast? If there is anything I can do something for you, please let me know. Thank you very much!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Comcast cable is due

Post by Admin »

Well, if you need cable internet, then there are discount programs. If you want cable to watch TV, then that is ridiculous and cancel the service. If you need a TV show, then watch it on youtune or go to a senior center or a similar location. But once again, if you are looking for help for internet use of cable, then we do have resources. Read low cost internet access programs.
KimRay1973

Post by KimRay1973 »

Hi, I'm looking to get some financial assistance towards my Comcast TV bill bill. We've been without power since the May 10th and been staying with my parents and we want to go home. I have 2 girls, 8 and 4 year old. I haven't received any child tax benefit since June because my income tax return was late going in and I won't receive that until September 20th but we need to get home before then.
My oldest girl is going into grade 4, they miss all their things home, we are all under a lot of stress and don't have anyone to ask for help wondering if there is anything you can do to help with my Comcast cable service or any other bill. - Thanks,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Seriously? Cable, and Comcast, is a want and not a need. Turn off the TV, get a job, and there is zero reason to pay for expensive cable. Millions of kids go hungry each year and you want financial aid for a cable bill? Use your money for true bills. But here are our tips when it comes to cable. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
KimRay1973 wrote:Hi, I'm looking to get some financial assistance towards my Comcast TV bill bill.
Finch

Post by Finch »

Hello, my name is Denise. I am a Comcast customer an I don't have no income to pay my bills. My partner is the one that is paying the bills and is kind of struggling on the payments but has paired them on time. Now the Comcast cable promotion that we were on is gone and we will not be able to pay anything close to 100 bucks or higher due to our phone bill a transportation. Is there a way that you can help us out? You can write back to me. If you would like the location that we are at it is Stafford ave apartment 10AI Scranton PA 18505
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Comcast bill? You really need to cancel it if can't afford it. Cable is a want and not a need.
However if you need other utility bill help, or want cheaper cable, then look here for resources.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
Finch wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:23 am Hello, my name is Denise. I am a Comcast customer an I don't have no income to pay my bills.
Chris Klein

Post by Chris Klein »

My mom recently died.   I've been living with her since my divorce over 10 years ago.   My phone has been turned off, and the Comcast cable is in jeopardy as well.   I have a car, but need to sell it prior to it being repossessed.   Please advise as to the help that is available please.   The Comcast cable has been the only thing that has kept me from going insane and now the bill is due!   I have not been eating because of the lack of funds.  I now have SNAP, but my dog is also starving! 
We've been eating about half a meal per day.  It's unbelievable how lack of food does not only to the body,  but the brain as well!  I've been to the salvation army, and received some groceries.   However,  they don't have anything as in chicken, nor dog food.   My parents would be terribly upset and worried had they known the situation we are in with no food and Comcast cable bill due!  I will be homeless soon as well!  I don't know what to do!!!  Please help me!!!!!!!!