Waiting on retirement

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
MayaBijou
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Waiting on retirement

Post by MayaBijou »

Hello, my name is Kim. I am currently trying to get my retirement processed on my deceased ex-spouse. This is taking a longer time than I had anticipated so some of my bills are not being paid due to this delay in waiting on retirement funds. My cell phone service has been interrupted due to nonpayment. Is there any assistance available to help me get my cell phone service back up? I know that this is a temporary hardship for me and I'm sure things will be better soon but right now I could sure use some help until I get back on my feet. Thank you.
Daisy Marie

Re: Waiting on retirement

Post by Daisy Marie »

I am on a fixed income, waiting for retirement payments and need moving and rent assistance to find a place to live in Plano Texas. I am struggling and cannot afford housing. I need assistance with housing and schooling for my four year old. I will be homeless if I do not find a suitable place to live in Plano Texas. I need assistance with utilities and food and have nowhere else to turn to.  I have until August 17 and then I have to move.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are waiting on payments, then find how to make your money or pension last longer. that way when you are done waiting the process will be easier for you. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... onger.html
Daisy Marie wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:31 pm I am on a fixed income, waiting for retirement payments.
Lumineers1

Post by Lumineers1 »

To whom it may concern,
I need rental assistance, the Back rent is a total of $1677.90. I am unemployed but I have applied for Retirement via Social Security. I am waiting on the paperwork so I can finish the online application. I also have applied with Pierce County Rental Assistance, they're office is closed now and not accepting new applications but my application was put in before they shut it down due to COVID, last update I have received before they closed the office is that they were working on Applications for July/August. I am trying to avoid being evicted with my family.
I resided at Lakewood, Washington. The name of the Apartments is Legacy Park Apartments. I am not sure if the local office here in Lakewood, Washington is open because again of COVID and I have no Transportation or funding for a bus to the office. You can contact Legacy Park Apartments. I need the rent assistance as fast as possible while waiting on retirement paperwork so we won't get evicted. I have a wife and a son living with me.