File for bankruptcy

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
JareLis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

File for bankruptcy

Post by JareLis »

Hello

I need to speak with someone about filing for bankruptcy, I've been unemployed since early December, Rent is due and my truck payment is due, I need my truck to continue seeking employment. I think bankruptcy may help me get off to a fresh start, At least I hope. I also need help with my rent, I'm a current resident of Davidson County, TN. I've a wife an a honor roll student that I've trying to provide for so time is of the essence. Thank you for your prompt respones.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: File for bankruptcy

Post by Admin »

If you are considering a bankruptcy filing, or just need credit repair or debt reduction, try calling one of the national non-profit credit counseling agencies. They offer numerous free or low cost programs, assistance, and general advice. Including alternatives to bankruptcy.
Try some places like Vision Credit Education, Inc. at 1800-379-4720. This is just one of many options for you.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ncies.html
Jobless

Re: File for bankruptcy

Post by Jobless »

I live in Benzie county and a coworker mentioned your program might be able to help me with my filing for bankruptcy. I've recently become separated and was left catching up on bills. I have a DHS case but they helped with funds the end of summer for my electric. I have no vehicle. I’m in an abusive marriage and I’m trying to turn my life around. I have 2 children at home and we ran out last night. My coworker was a volunteer years ago and mentioned sometimes you can help the same day by helping us file for bankruptcy? Please let me know if this is something you can assist with. I'm trying to come up with the money to keep my electric on and pay my house payment also due to the fact he is a drug user and he took the money for bills and spent it on drugs. I don't mean to go into too many details but my situation has been a drastic change on life.