Need food on the table

State and local government assistance programs.
Maldanado
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need food on the table

Post by Maldanado »

Hello,
My name is Marissa and I am in need of financial assistance as well as "food on the table". I was recently diagnosed with cancer which has forced me to take time away from work. With having to take time away from work to focus on my health and my treatment plan I am having a difficult time with being able to pay my bills. My life has literally been turned upside down to the point where I struggle with putting food on the table. I haven’t even been able to go food shopping in months as I buy little by little when I have extra money. I am in no position to fill me refrigerator and cabinets with food. I am seeking any kind of help that is available to me. I reside in Lake Ronkonkoma New York 11779 and am praying this email gets to someone that could help me in any kind of way. I hope to hear back from someone soon.
Seavers
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need food on the table

Post by Seavers »

To whom this may reach, I'm a mother of 3 beautiful children and we need food. I have been out of work for the last 3 months. I was supposed to return on the 4th but I had another surgery. I go back on the 28 the of December. At this time I'm behind on bills and will have no electric or water on this Friday. I'm in big need of a BLESSING for food. Please if you know how I can get help please help me. I will show proof of anything employment, surgery, and bills. Thank you so much as I need food on the table. God bless you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Lake Ronkonkoma is in Suffolk County. There are food pantries there that can help you put food and meals on the table. Maybe there are items for your refrigerator as well. Find free food pantries in Suffolk County.
Maldanado wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:14 am My life has literally been turned upside down to the point where I struggle with putting food on the table. I haven’t even been able to go food shopping in months as I buy little by little when I have extra money. I am in no position to fill me refrigerator and cabinets with food. I am seeking any kind of help that is available to me. I reside in Lake Ronkonkoma New York 11779 and am praying this email gets to someone that could help me in any kind of way. I hope to hear back from someone soon.
Prassad

Post by Prassad »

Hello
My name is Cristina. I am from Brownfield Texas and I am currently needing info about help with food, groceries, utilities and mortgage help. I need food on the table for me and my family. I been with it for two months and been trying to get help from everywhere and every time it's the same thing - they don't have any funds. Will you be able to help me with information on who may be able to help?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Cristine, with that many resources, the need is great. There are different programs that can give free food for your table as well as clothes and more. Maybe even some funds for you. Look here for stuff for free.
Prassad wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:41 am Hello
My name is Cristina. I am from Brownfield Texas and I am currently needing info about help with food, groceries, utilities and mortgage help. I need food on the table for me and my family. I been with it for two months and been trying to get help from everywhere and every time it's the same thing - they don't have any funds. Will you be able to help me with information on who may be able to help?