Oncology doctor appointments and gas to them

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
HarryReid
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Oncology doctor appointments and gas to them

Post by HarryReid »

Good morning, My name is Melissa, a family member gave me this e-mail address to reach out to for help.  I am a single mother of two wonderful little boys, and also taking care of my ill mother who is seeing an oncologist for stage 4 cancer.  December 12th, 2018 my mother was diagnosed with Stage 4 Colorectal Cancer, and gave her 6-12 months to live, my mother just turn 53 yesterday and spent her birthday sick and in pain but we can't pay the gas.  Not only does this affect our little family mentally but also financially because my mother as an LPN was the sole provider in our household, and now she can no longer work.  I need help with our gas and housing so we do not become homeless, gas getting my mom to and from her Oncology appointments, assistance getting her medications, and so much more that falls into having cancer and young children all living off my income alone now.  We live in New Richmond, WI, this is my work e-mail.
Lifestyle

Re: Oncology doctor appointments and gas to them

Post by Lifestyle »

Hi, my name in Blanca, I am recently separated from my husband and was just diagnosed with breast cancer. I am working full time but with only one income now, managing household bills, gasoline for my car, the mortgage, insurance and groceries has become overwhelming and challenging. I am behind on all utilities and now I need gasoline for my oncology doctor appointments.
Can you send me info on help in my area?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Oncology doctor appointments and gas to them

Post by Admin »

If you need gasoline for oncology and doctor appointments, there is a United Cancer Network agency.
Most of their assistance is on the west coast, but they also offer referrals nationally. Try them for advice.