Missed work

State and local government assistance programs.
Rachel
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Missed work

Post by Rachel »

I have had back issues for a while and have missed work and am struggling in other ways. I hurt myself at work and made it worse at home. Now I got behind on my bills. The utilities in my home or behind and I have 7 days to get back on track, and I am almost struggling with missed work and paying my other expenses. I owe a payment this week on my cable for my TV and utilities which will be hard for me to make in my current condition.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Missed work

Post by Admin »

Turn off the cable if can't afford it. It is a want. If you want a cheaper option, then look into alternatives, even including steaming services. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... le_tv.html
Rachel wrote: I owe a payment this week on my cable for my TV and utilities which will be hard for me to make in my current condition.
BearsFan1000

Post by BearsFan1000 »

Hello, I am looking for help with my water bill. I am low income and disabled and have missed work. My engine went on my van, and I had to get it fixed, so I got behind on my utility bills. I caught up on electric, have a payment agreement with my gas company, but I am 1345.00 behind on my water bill. I can come up with 200.00 the end of this month, but when I called to ask if I could make a payment arrangement, I was told that most likely I will have to come up with a substantial first payment.
I am not going to be able to come up with more than 200.00 due to my missed work. Even 200.00 is going to be hard, because my car is again in need of repairs and due for inspection this month, but I'm very afraid my water is going to get shut off. Do you know of any agencies that may be able to help me? Catholic Charities cannot because I get Section 8, so because I already have some forms of assistance, they said no. Puerto African Action Board doesn't work with Middlesex Water Company. I don't know who else to ask. Please, if you can help me, call me or email me back. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We will not call or email you back. But we will give you ideas on how to call in New Orleans for water bill help, and find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... sista.html
As there are payment plans, financial assistance programs, and other resources to try. And since you are disabled, then also try SSI.
BearsFan1000 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:27 am Hello, I am looking for help with my water bill. I am low income and disabled and have missed work. I don't know who else to ask. Please, if you can help me, call me or email me back. Thank you.
Romnee

Post by Romnee »

I'm a Divorced, 46 year old Woman that has a Daughter and a 2 year & 6 year old Grandkids that will need to live with Me for an unknown amount of time. I'm on SSI, I have missed work and my Daughters currently recovering from a recent car wreck & trying to find gainful employment. She's currently not receiving any child support but has filed through the state. We're currently Misplaced, staying with a friend here in Kokomo. My friend has to move out of her house within the next 27 days due to her job she has to relocate to another city in the Northern part of the state. We're in need of a onetime help with first month’s rent & a Security deposit as well. I can handle the rent & utilities each month after that with my $771 SSI check even with me missing work. I just have NO other options as to how I can come up with the initial lump sum it'll take Plus whatever utility deposits I will end up having to pay in order to have them turned on are transferred. Anyway, to make a long story a lot shorter, I NEED HELP! Please Email me if you can help us, or Call/Text Me at. Any help would Be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
THANK YOU,
Coleen