Lack of public transportation

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Erica Jane
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lack of public transportation

Post by Erica Jane »

To whom this may concern,
My name is Vicki milky I live in Campbellsville Ky 42718.  I noticed there is no donation locations here in Kentucky for low income single women like myself!  There is no public transportation either.  I am looking for employment and thinking about finishing my degree online but I am poor!  I can hardly afford my rental house let a lone a vehicle!  I cannot get a job without transportation I am in desperate need for any assistance available.  I have paid taxes pretty much my whole life I am down and out right now but looking to have a better life.
  I am 39 never been married and am unable to have children my stories pretty sad but I try and stay positive every day!   I am a good person I go to church and would very much like to create a better life for myself one where I can adopt a child with no vehicle and no steady income I feel it is not a wise decision at this time!  I was working for McDonald’s but had to take FMLA when I was ready to go back they no longer needed me and I was also denied unemployment.  I was also denied food stamps I am not sure why I call the local office and the wait is 60 Minutes or more and I don’t have transportation to go into the local office.  Every time I turnaround I find new obstacles in my path I wonder sometimes what I did to deserve such a hard life.  I used to be rich I lived in downtown Seattle and was an account executive for Ricoh and Marriott. My fiancé died when I was 26 I had to be a drunk to cover up the pain.  Now it’s years later I am finally back to the old Vicki. I am no longer a drunk and I have my work ethic just no means to make anything happen.  I literally have no food!  I wrote the White House and anyone else including you that will Listen because I guess since I cannot have children I fall between the cracks. There is no assistance or public transportation for single women like myself.    Like I said I try and stay positive but times like right now I just want to get in bed and give up but I know that will not fix things!  I have my faith I have my health and I have hope that eventually my luck will change.  Maybe you can help maybe not but thank you for your time! 
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lack of public transportation

Post by Admin »

We are not sure why you say that. We have tons of info listed for Campbellsville KY and surrounding counties. Now of course transportation is hard to get. But maybe there are programs or resources for you. Look here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... l__ta.html
Erica Jane wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:05 pm To whom this may concern,
My name is Vicki milky I live in Campbellsville Ky 42718.  I noticed there is no donation locations here in Kentucky for low income single women like myself! 
TimMac

Post by TimMac »

I’m seeking employment but having a hard time with transportation. Most of the jobs I’ve applied for are not able to be reached by public transit. I have received an eviction notice which I have until Thursday the 15th of December to come up with $550.00 rent plus $60.00 late fees. I have also been unable to get caught up on my electricity bill which is about $145.00. I’ve been putting applications as well as my resume all over and can't seem to find a job even flipping burgers. I’m not sure what to do or who else I can turn to for help with this Lack of public transportation. I’ve reached out to all the local organizations and most do not have funding available or you are put on a waiting list. If you can help me in any way it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
China

Post by China »

Good afternoon how are you. My name is Stephanie and I'm VAWA. My area I live in lacks public transportation. I am in need of transportation to get to and from work for a new job that I will be starting, and to find my own home. I do not have the money for a down payment. Please contact me with further information or organizations that may be able to assist me with transportation and a home near a subway, bus line, or public transportation.
I have lost several jobs over the years because my husband would take the keys to the vehicle, and would refuse to do the necessary maintenance on them. Please help me out. I prefer contact by email, but if you have a number, I'll try to call you back. Thank you and have a blessed day.