What to do when in a mortgage repayment plan

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Thomas1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

What to do when in a mortgage repayment plan

Post by Thomas1 »

I'm contacting your organization to receive help paying bills one of which is my mortgage repayment plan in the amount of $937.38 to start March 14, 2020 and to continue for 12 month then a balloon payment in the amount of $15,928.75. This is as a result of a hardship created when my husband walked away November 2011 due to the real-estate market crash and I stayed in the property and continued to make the payments until he started divorce proceedings in 2013 and I incurred legal expenses. I would very much appreciate any assistance I can receive in the situation.
TheSmiths
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: What to do when in a mortgage repayment plan

Post by TheSmiths »

I am unemployed, receive food stamps, Medicaid and disability for my 11 year old son with Down Syndrome. I am currently 16 days behind with my mortgage payment and need a payment plan. I have been actively seeking employment but due to sitter issues, I need 1st shift. Factory work is not an option as I develop carpal tunnel symptoms. I am currently in the process of a divorce. My husband is incarcerated. I need mortgage assistance (my loan has been reduced twice under HARP) until I find a job. I will need propane for the winter and assistance with the electric bill. I would like to see if I qualify for weatherization as I have drafty windows and am not sure about insulation. I live in Urbana,Ohio in Champaign County. I would appreciate any direction you could give for a mortgage repayment plan. Sincerely,