IRS taxes due

Find how to get help with taxes, such as property and income taxes.
LesterH1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

IRS taxes due

Post by LesterH1 »

To Whomever It May Concern:
I would like information relating to bill paying, and specifically what is included in this.
I am unemployed and without a place of residence; I have moved around a lot staying with others and in my car. I was affected by the 2009 financial downpour. In 2010, I started doing freelance photography jobs, which were not
consistent. Currently, I have federal taxes due, due to me cashing out on my retirement funds, in order to sustain myself, and to pay off bills. However, I have been placed in the IRS uncollectible funds status, but the amount continues to escalate due to interest and penalty fees.
As well, I have been in need of important car repair work, which is needed in order to get to job interviews and various job sites, once I locate work for myself - which I am actively doing. I am not able to drive my car a long distance and most jobs I am finding are located 20+ miles away from where I am currently located.
Also, I do not receive unemployment benefits nor do I receive any other benefits or payments. However, I do receive a total of $311.00 per month from an early pension withdrawal I made in 2012, because my income was at $0.00. I use this money towards the fees I owe the IRS.
I wish to know if there is anything I can be assisted with. I can provide you with proof of the aforementioned, regarding my status, etc. I have no problem paying back any money I get assistance with, once I get financially situated. Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated.
I may be reached via email.
I thank you in advance for your consideration and your reply.
Astroburner

Re: IRS taxes due

Post by Astroburner »

Long story but here are the facts: 1) I have lived here for well over 20 years 2) my mom signed this house over days after my dad's death 11/5/14. I was under a great deal of stress & honestly don't remember a thing accept to this day I haven't received any documentation from anyone. No title. Signed documents only a few IRS tax bills.
In fact she (my mom) even paid the 2013 IRS taxes. 3) If she signed it over 11/5/11 doesn't that make it her responsibility to cover that years taxes? 4) I have received 2 letters from the IRS one is a 2012 statement & the other is a property tax foreclosure at risk letter dated May 4 2015 demanding payment by May 29 2015.
That's not even 30 days warning; that can't be legal!! If I can't pay $3735.10 by Friday it goes up for auction June 1 2018 & then to get it back I will have to pay over $13000.00 by December 9 2018.
Please help us. I am a single mother, a minority.
I have a child who was just diagnosed with paranoid skitzofreina 2 months ago & he requires most of my attention. 5) He is qualified for SSI & I am working on that. We have been on food stamps for years now & low income PUD.
I have a free phone from DSHS & have apple insurance threw them as well. 6) I have learning disabilities & haven’t worked for years. PLEASE WE NEED YOUR HELP
THANK YOU.
A3124a

Post by A3124a »

Hello,
I am hoping that you would be able to assist me in finding help or information regarding back taxes owed to the IRS. I currently owe from 2013 through 2015, and I will end up owing again for 2016. Currently the amount I owe is less than $5000. I am already having a difficult time staying above water as it is, so I would not be able to change my withholdings and pay for the back taxes owed; with that being said, my problem will only continue to grow as more taxes come due to the IRS.
You may reach me via email or at the telephone number listed below. If someone attempts to call me while I am at work, I will not be able to answer, but you are more than welcome to leave a voicemail.
Thank you for your time,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

IRS tax help is rare. Maybe try a non-profit credit counseling agency in your part of Alabama. Or try free legal aid in Alabama. Either one of them may be options for you. But you may want to also talk to the IRS about a payment plan or something.

A3124a wrote:Hello,
I am hoping that you would be able to assist me in finding help or information regarding back taxes owed to the IRS. I currently owe from 2013 through 2015, and I will end up owing again for 2016. Currently the amount I owe is less than $5000.
Low income person

Post by Low income person »

I have until September 13, 2019 to pay my 2013 and 2014 taxes to the IRS or it is going to be auctioned off and I will lose my house. I have two young children living with me and we receive child support but their father is not paying what he is supposed to be and what I do receive covers the bills for that month and I have maybe 100.00 left. I need help please for the IRS sues me. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You still owe 2013 and 2014 taxes? From 5 to 6 years ago. The IRS is being considerate. Maybe try a payment plan, or try the Southwest Community Action Agency.
Low income person wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:15 pm I have until September 13, 2019 to pay my 2013 and 2014 taxes to the IRS or it is going to be auctioned off and I will lose my house. I have two young children living with me and we receive child support but their father is not paying what he is supposed to be and what I do receive covers the bills for that month and I have maybe 100.00 left. I need help please for the IRS sues me. Thank you
Peter Sorokaput

Post by Peter Sorokaput »

We owe back IRS taxes. My husband and I are seniors and back in 2014 my husband was fighting cancer and we had no insurance at that time. We had bills piled up. Our income at that time was very low we only had an income for both of us a year was 9.000.00 a year for both of us. We did not pay the IRS. We will lose our property in September 2020 if we can’t get help now. We need charity help from some were. If you can help us please reply. I have searched every were and no one can help with IRS taxes. Please reply if there is any way we can receive help, thank you.