Need rent help, or will be evicted

Find how to get help with rent
Tobb
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need rent help, or will be evicted

Post by Tobb »

urgent we need help paying for our november 1, 2010 rent or we will be evicted. my fiacee was incarsarated and released september 17, 2010 we do not have the funds to pay $345.00 for rent november 1, 2010 my fiance has been on disability since 1998 due to brain injury. he has rapplied at the social security to re-in state his benefits. this will be active on december 3, 2010 for the amount of $711.00 please if you can be any help to us please email me if you no of any resources that can help us pay our rent in porter,tx. montgomery co. please let me no. thank you! this is the first time i have ever needed rent assistance.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need rent help, or will be evicted

Post by Admin »

There are a few options in Porter and Montgomery Texas. Probably the best place to call is the Brazos Valley Community Action Agency, Inc They are a local non-profit that runs some of their own programs, and they also can direct people to other agencies and non-profits in the area. For example, they run a Crisis Program which may have money for rent and other emergencies. Counseling may also be an option for you. The number is (979) 846-1100
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ce_p2.html
Tobb wrote:urgent we need help paying for our november 1, 2010 rent or we will be evicted. my fiacee was incarsarated and released september 17, 2010 we do not have the funds to pay $345.00 for rent november 1, 2010 my fiance has been on disability since 1998 due to brain injury. he has rapplied at the social security to re-in state his benefits. this will be active on december 3, 2010 for the amount of $711.00 please if you can be any help to us please email me if you no of any resources that can help us pay our rent in porter,tx. montgomery co. please let me no. thank you! this is the first time i have ever needed rent assistance.
Chris

Post by Chris »

north Carolina, Fayetteville is the town. yes i am a single mother of three i have no other source of income other then ssi workfirst no child support the father helps the best way he can but right now he unemployed looking for work i have tried several organization with no help i heat with kerosene and electric but with rent 250 and lights a hundred insurance50 a month fot me an my kids its hard.if yoi no some one who can help
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So do you need rent or utility help in Fayetteville NC? Or both? I believe that is Cumberland County NC. Some places to call may include. Some specifically have programs and aid for the unemployed.
Emergency financial assistance is offered from the Fayetteville Urban Ministry. Call them at 910-483-5944
Cumberland Catholic Charities offers numerous services, resources, and other aid to the low income in the community, including service members with all the military bases around there. Call this place at (910) 424-2020
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cum ... nce_p.html
Chris wrote:north Carolina, Fayetteville is the town. yes i am a single mother of three i have no other source of income other then ssi workfirst no child support the father helps the best way he can but right now he unemployed looking for work i have tried several organization with no help i heat with kerosene and electric but with rent 250 and lights a hundred insurance50 a month fot me an my kids its hard.if yoi no some one who can help
Newegg

Post by Newegg »

I have to take my paper work to Casa Grace and I hope to be moving in soon it is a HUD apartments as evicted from previous place. The thing is I am 72 years old, Im staying with my daughter now I want to stay by myself, Im so use to staying by myself. Ms. KIng at Casa Grace apartments want me to come up there Friday to see the apartment but the other thing I don't have but $100 right now,I need a bedroom set which I don't have, Please have mercy on me and help me, I need about $400 or 500 dollars, plus food. thank you
DIANEJACQUES

Post by DIANEJACQUES »

I have until the 29th of Dec to come up with $2700 I should have half of it but no the other half and need help with this otherwise we will be wthout a place to go...
MandyMo

Post by MandyMo »

Oregon
I need rent assistance for the apartment me and my family live in. We are trying to get another place but cant get one until we pay our rent at our current place. If you can help i would be ever so grateful. Please let me know either way. Thank you so much.
Winterskier

Post by Winterskier »

Hello, I'm a single mother of one baby girl. Struggling to make ends meet. I am employed, but have financial instability due to lies of the company work for. I currently stay in a $624.00 apartment for rent that I can't momentarily uphold, and owe $290.00 for my electricity bill, also needing assistance in groceries. Please, I'd be more than grateful for you to get back with me as soon as possible.
I am in need of help with living costs and my bills. I recently changed to ssi and disability and have a very full household. My daughter and her 4 children had to move.
Thank you.
FallOut

Post by FallOut »

My boyfriend and I are in a bad situation right now. We where staying with a friend, little did we know she stopped paying her bills. When her power got shut off that night she took off. The next day the property manger came and put a three day notice on the door.
We have been looking for a place and so far have only came up with one apartment that we would be able to move into right away but we have to come up with the deposit, first and last months rent. And we both just started our jobs not even a month ago. If we are not working we have been looking for a place to live and trying to stay warm at night in a house with no power.
Schefler1

Post by Schefler1 »

We have received eviction notice and I have spoken with my landlord and he Is willing to work with us so I am looking for any help that you may provide. We are going to be evicted if we can not get help. We are able to pay for the August rent but we are still behind. If you can help in any way it would be greatly appreciated.
True dat

Post by True dat »

I wanted to find out if there is any programs that could help a friend of mine he moved here from Washington state to be with some girl but she kicked him out and now he is homeless as he was evicted. He is staying in my truck.
I did not want to send him to a shelter and he can't go back to Washington because he would just be homeless. There to he has been trying to find a job but because he has a learning disability that slows him down.
H has trouble keeping a job and for him to apply for disability would take months. He needs a place to live now so I was hoping there was a program to help with housing or maybe pay for a hotel for a few months either while he looks for work or while he applies for disability. Please let me know ASAP about this eviction help. thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are rent assistance programs in Bremerton. Maybe your friend can try those. As if he is homeless, those agencies can help him get settled.
True dat wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:21 am I wanted to find out if there is any programs that could help a friend of mine he moved here from Washington state to be with some girl but she kicked him out and now he is homeless as he was evicted. He is staying in my truck.