Oil for farm house

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Alessia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Oil for farm house

Post by Alessia »

I am 67 years old and I live in China Maine with my son who is disabled and we only have a fourth of a tank of oil left and we are renting this big old drafty farm house. We recently moved here 3 months ago from southern Maine and had no idea of how much fuel it takes to heat this place.
We have the heat set at 60 degrees but now we have it down as low as it will go. We have had issues ever since we moved here ....my car is not running and it needs a new battery I think........
Is there any help out there for us? I have medical issues, diabetes and high blood pressure and COPD.....and others.....? We found out we cannot manage it up here but finding another place is hard as you need security and moving funds ......... any help you can offer for oil or other bills or would be greatly appreciated ...... we are trying to pay off what we borrowed to move here ...we have no resources up here .....Thank you.
Goodman

Re: Oil for farm house

Post by Goodman »

Hello, I'm a nursing aid with 67 year old client living in a farm house. Am trying to him find agencies that'd help him with an electric bill that is needed to be paid. The one's I been looking at their phone numbers are not currently available the list that someone sent to his email or no longer in service. He needs an agency that could help him pay his electric bill for a year where could you find agencies like that? Or give him oil for the farm house? Client also needs charity food pantry in addition to heating oil. Could you please help him out to where I'm able to take him to apply for.
Thank you very much .
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Oil for farm house

Post by Admin »

Heating oil is covered by many government programs, such as LIHEAP. There are also buying networks, companies, and oil corporations that give out home heating oil, and hopefully it would cover the farm house too. Look here for free heating oil hardship programs.
Goodman wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:26 am Client also needs charity food pantry in addition to heating oil. Could you please help him out to where I'm able to take him to apply for.
Thank you very much .