Sick with medical bills, also need job

Help with paying medical bills
a123
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Sick with medical bills, also need job

Post by a123 »

my name is marcellus i was fired from the target corp. in 2009,for being a insulin dependent diabetic with high blood pressure and having had one heart attack.i've now lost 45% function of my kidneys. i'm homeless,jobless,and in need of some assistance.i've been turned down twice for disability.i have zero income,and just got turned away today at the kansas s.r.s. office,after being told if i came down to the building,i would recieve some emergency assistance,but got turned away instead.my friend is allowing me the use of her computer. so please contact me as soon as possible. i sleep in the front seat of my broke down car,and get one meal a day if i'm lucky. i'm willing to work even if i'm sick,and a x-felon. my friend said i can give her phone number as a contact # it is (,please help me,the ability to substain life is getting harder with each passing day. i need some assistance please.the only address i have is a p.o. box,that was rented for me it is
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Sick with medical bills, also need job

Post by Admin »

Is it more medical bills that are the concern? Or everything. If it is medical bills try this link
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... our_m.html
If it is other expenses and bills, then just navigate around the needhelppayingbills site for information on homeless programs, ways to get aid, rent help, funds and grants for health care and medical bills, and access other programs.
a123 wrote:my name is marcellus i was fired from the target corp. in 2009,for being a insulin dependent diabetic with high blood pressure and having had one heart attack.i've now lost 45% function of my kidneys. i'm homeless,jobless,and in need of some assistance.i've been turned down twice for disability.i have zero income,and just got turned away today at the kansas s.r.s. office,after being told if i came down to the building,i would recieve some emergency assistance,but got turned away instead.my friend is allowing me the use of her computer. so please contact me as soon as possible. i sleep in the front seat of my broke down car,and get one meal a day if i'm lucky. i'm willing to work even if i'm sick,and a x-felon. my friend said i can give her phone number as a contact # it is (,please help me,the ability to substain life is getting harder with each passing day. i need some assistance please.the only address i have is a p.o. box,that was rented for me it is
LyndaSteel

Post by LyndaSteel »

I am a single mother with twin girls. I had major surgery on Sept 20th. I was suppose to be able to go back to work at the need of the month, but i have had many problems and the doctor will not release me until the end of November. So I need money and a job for bills. I wasnt planing for that and I need help with all my bills. If you can please help me please call me or email me Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

The primary site needhelppayingbills.com has info on ways to get help for your medical bills and debts, free health care clinics, and other options for your surgery.
As far as additional income, you will also find info on work from home and other income producing opportunities. his is the link you want to use for this options on work from home.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _bill.html
LyndaSteel wrote:I am a single mother with twin girls. I had major surgery on Sept 20th. I was suppose to be able to go back to work at the need of the month, but i have had many problems and the doctor will not release me until the end of November. So I need money and a job for bills. I wasnt planing for that and I need help with all my bills. If you can please help me please call me or email me Thank you for your time.