Mortgage help

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Tobb
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Mortgage help

Post by Tobb »

Good afternoon, I would like to Thank you in advance for your help. I am requesting some mortgage assistance for myself and wife. We are currently 3 months behind with payments. My wife has been out of work for 8 months. If we received help with 3-4 months of help with mortgage payments this would get us back in line/current with our payments. Please help if you can. we currently live in Gwinnett County, Georgia.
jMacdouglas1

Re: Mortgage help

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

I live in Lowell, Massachusetts. I have received the following email from my mortgage company and have been sending emails to see if someone, somewhere can help me.--Karen already has been put through. now we have been contacted by the
county. They are foreclosing on 11/1/10. They took esb tax payments that we
were sending them for your property taxes and applied to delinquent water
and sewer payments. we now due another 4,629.15 and must be paid. your
account is not escrowed for water and sewer and that is your own
responsibility. we now don't have enough to pay these taxes and asked that
you get in touch with City of Lowell legal department Thida Long and get
these taxes paid. we paid them once and due to the water and sewer used
that to satisfied that. If you can't we have to breach and pay and start
foreclosure action phone is 0 You need to advise us how this
will be handled by tomorrow.

Eastern Savings Bank

Senior Asset Manager

Karen already has been put through. now we have been contacted by the
you get in touch with City of Lowell legal department Long and get
foreclosure action phone is begin_of_the_skype_highlighting You need to advise us how this

Eastern Savings Bank

Senior Asset Manager

Dear Long,
I have sent some emails because I need help. I see here you say you spoke with customer last week, but I'm not sure what you mean...I have not spoken to you, but the woman from Eastern Savings Bank has I believe. They called me last week and told me I had one day to make the outstanding balance or the property is being foreclosed on. I have not received anything and have asked them to send the email that I believe you sent last week. Ms. Gladden from Eastern Savings Bank told me she put it in the mail yesterday. As you can see in this email I have forwarded the email I received from them saying the City of Lowell is foreclosing on my home on November 1, 2010. This email is one of two that I have sent to as well as others asking for help. From what I understand the taxes that Eastern Savings Bank has been paying to the City of Lowell have been applied to the water and sewer bill, which then makes it look like I owe property taxes. I don't know what to do other than to keep reaching out to people and hope that someone, somewhere can help me out. I have applied to shows like Extreme Makeover, Home Edition as well as anyone else I can think of. I will continue to do so, as I send emails to Federal and State Government to see what programs may be out there to help me. Nine years ago, our daughter was diagnosed with a rare form of Muscular Dystrophy and a year later I found out that I have MS. Life began to get tough at that point, but truly fell apart Five years ago when the doctors found a tumor in my chest. Since then, I have had to have many operations, and have since found out I have Congestive Heart Failure, COPD, Rare Lung Condition, and the list goes on. I have not been able to work and then my husband a Police Officer Reserve for Tewksbury, MA has worked almost 40 years in law enforcement and now because of marrying me, he has nothing to show for all his work. We have had to refinance, etc. just to live and now, his hours at work have been cut back and things are even worse. The medical expenses have been so much and with less work and less money, we have been struggling. I have applied for Social Security Disability and hopefully will begin receiving help this month or next. I have had to use doctors notes explaining my illnesses to protect my electricity and heat, so they won't shut them off and have been told maybe I can do the same with water, because of needing it with my machines. I am not sure about that, especially because the payments have been applied to the water, making it look like the taxes have not been paid. I am not looking to get away from paying these bills, I just need more time than most because of not receiving Disability yet. Money has been so tight and Eastern is charging us 12% interest which is killing us. They tell me they will not adjust mortgage or help with any Government Programs because they never took Trap Money, so they don't have to do that. We took this mortgage because we were desperate and have been basically paying them a huge amount in rent every month, because not one cent of almost $2200.00 that we give them every month goes to principal...it's all interest. The house is falling apart, and because of electrical fire two years ago, we don't even have electricity in the whole house, and have no money to fix it because we have been stuck with this mortgage for years now. We have a second mortgage with M/A Com Federal Credit Union and they are willing to help because of what is happening, but Eastern is very content with taking all our money and now unless I pay this water bill ASAP, they say they are going to pay you, so that you cannot foreclose on November 1, 2010 and then they are going to foreclose. I don't know what to do. I have been looking and will continue to see if there is anyone who can help. My husband is a Vietnam Veteran, so I am going to see what they might be able to do and then my emails to anyone and everyone. I was wondering if you could give me any information about what Eastern Savings Bank is saying about the notice they received saying the City of Lowell is foreclosing on November 1, 2010. I apologize for not coming in to see you, but because of my breathing it is hard to get around without having problems. Thida if there is anything you can do to help me, I am begging you to let me know. Thank You!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Massachusetts has numerous foreclosure and mortgage assistance programs. For example, learn about an option known as MassHousing Home Saver Foreclosure Prevention Program, which is for sub-prime borrowers, the Mortgage Relief Fund, which is a partnership of New England banks, and even lawyers that provide Free foreclosure legal assistance in Massachusetts. the phone numbers and contact information is here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... lp_fo.html
jMacdouglas1 wrote:I live in Lowell, Massachusetts. I have received the following email from my mortgage company and have been sending emails to see if someone, somewhere can help me.--Karen already has been put through. now we have been contacted by the
you get in touch with City of Lowell legal department Thida Long and get
foreclosure action phone is 0 You need to advise us how this

Eastern Savings Bank

Senior Asset Manager

Karen already has been put through. now we have been contacted by the
you get in touch with City of Lowell legal department Long and get
foreclosure action phone is begin_of_the_skype_highlighting You need to advise us how this

Eastern Savings Bank

Senior Asset Manager

Dear Long,
I have sent some emails because I need help. I see here you say you spoke with customer last week, but I'm not sure what you mean...I have not spoken to you, but the woman from Eastern Savings Bank has I believe. They called me last week and told me I had one day to make the outstanding balance or the property is being foreclosed on. I have not received anything and have asked them to send the email that I believe you sent last week. Ms. Gladden from Eastern Savings Bank told me she put it in the mail yesterday. As you can see in this email I have forwarded the email I received from them saying the City of Lowell is foreclosing on my home on November 1, 2010. This email is one of two that I have sent to as well as others asking for help. From what I understand the taxes that Eastern Savings Bank has been paying to the City of Lowell have been applied to the water and sewer bill, which then makes it look like I owe property taxes. I don't know what to do other than to keep reaching out to people and hope that someone, somewhere can help me out. I have applied to shows like Extreme Makeover, Home Edition as well as anyone else I can think of. I will continue to do so, as I send emails to Federal and State Government to see what programs may be out there to help me. Nine years ago, our daughter was diagnosed with a rare form of Muscular Dystrophy and a year later I found out that I have MS. Life began to get tough at that point, but truly fell apart Five years ago when the doctors found a tumor in my chest. Since then, I have had to have many operations, and have since found out I have Congestive Heart Failure, COPD, Rare Lung Condition, and the list goes on. I have not been able to work and then my husband a Police Officer Reserve for Tewksbury, MA has worked almost 40 years in law enforcement and now because of marrying me, he has nothing to show for all his work. We have had to refinance, etc. just to live and now, his hours at work have been cut back and things are even worse. The medical expenses have been so much and with less work and less money, we have been struggling. I have applied for Social Security Disability and hopefully will begin receiving help this month or next. I have had to use doctors notes explaining my illnesses to protect my electricity and heat, so they won't shut them off and have been told maybe I can do the same with water, because of needing it with my machines. I am not sure about that, especially because the payments have been applied to the water, making it look like the taxes have not been paid. I am not looking to get away from paying these bills, I just need more time than most because of not receiving Disability yet. Money has been so tight and Eastern is charging us 12% interest which is killing us. They tell me they will not adjust mortgage or help with any Government Programs because they never took Trap Money, so they don't have to do that. We took this mortgage because we were desperate and have been basically paying them a huge amount in rent every month, because not one cent of almost $2200.00 that we give them every month goes to principal...it's all interest. The house is falling apart, and because of electrical fire two years ago, we don't even have electricity in the whole house, and have no money to fix it because we have been stuck with this mortgage for years now. We have a second mortgage with M/A Com Federal Credit Union and they are willing to help because of what is happening, but Eastern is very content with taking all our money and now unless I pay this water bill ASAP, they say they are going to pay you, so that you cannot foreclose on November 1, 2010 and then they are going to foreclose. I don't know what to do. I have been looking and will continue to see if there is anyone who can help. My husband is a Vietnam Veteran, so I am going to see what they might be able to do and then my emails to anyone and everyone. I was wondering if you could give me any information about what Eastern Savings Bank is saying about the notice they received saying the City of Lowell is foreclosing on November 1, 2010. I apologize for not coming in to see you, but because of my breathing it is hard to get around without having problems. Thida if there is anything you can do to help me, I am begging you to let me know. Thank You!
joncmac

Post by joncmac »

Help me I lost my job since last month,i have been looking for another job every since cant get any am a single mother i need to pay my light bill, mortgage, food for my kid and also my phone bill i am in a mess right now i need help i hv no body to turn to am all alone.pls help me. i hv never in my life done this before i dont even know how it work but by faith am sending this message out for mortgage and any other help may God grant it for his glory. I live am in Houston TX,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Houston is in Harris County Texas. Use this link to find how to get free food, mortgage and foreclosure counseling, information on free debt and credit card counseling, as well as other information and aid. Maybe the first place to call is Gulf Coast Community Services Association, which is the Harris County community action agency. Call them at 713 393-4700. Other options for mortgage and energy bill help in Houston include Society of St. Vincent de Paul (281) 485-2976 as well as Southeast Area Ministries ((713) 944-0093). Mortgage, debt, and foreclosure programs, and can direct you to free food.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
joncmac wrote:Help me I lost my job since last month,i have been looking for another job every since cant get any am a single mother i need to pay my light bill, mortgage, food for my kid and also my phone bill i am in a mess right now i need help i hv no body to turn to am all alone.pls help me. i hv never in my life done this before i dont even know how it work but by faith am sending this message out for mortgage and any other help may God grant it for his glory. I live am in Houston TX,
SoyB

Post by SoyB »

Good morning,
I need to know some information on how to get "real" help with paying bills. We contacted Kentucky Protect my house for unemployment bridge program and was told that we didn't qualify! We (my ex husband) live in Louisville Kentucky, and it seems like everyone we've talked to just want to give you "credit" counseling and that's not what we need. The woman we talked to from Kentucky unemployment bridge program stated that the reason we didn't qualify was because (ex husband) was unemployed! I thought that that was the reason we contacted them to get a grant to help us pay our bills.
My husband got sick and was in the hospital for a while and the company he'd recently gotten a job with let him go because of "health" reasons. That was in April 2014. We are behind in our Mortgage payment 1 month and are doing everything possible to keep our home. I am disabled so I can't work and we have a grandchild age 12 who lives with us. My husband has applied for Social Security Disability but we are not hearing much from them. He has to go to their Doctor tomorrow to have them evaluated him. Our electric bill has almost double from last year. If you could help us or send us in the right direction that'd be really helpful. Unemployment told him he didn't qualify because he was let go for health reasons.