Hit limit on government cash assistance

State and local government assistance programs.
Moment4
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Hit limit on government cash assistance

Post by Moment4 »

Need help paying phone bill, lights and gas, internet. I’m ineligible for DHS cash assistance because I've reached the 5 year limit. I'm not receiving child support for neither one of my children. I'm unemployed and have no one else to turn to. Can you please help me and my babies? They has nebulizers that they use for asthma and I need my electricity to stay on. Thank you in Advance!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hit limit on government cash assistance

Post by Admin »

If you have been on cash assistance for 5 years, did you attend their government job training or look for employment? Five years is a long time to works towards self-sufficiency. Unfortunately there is not much available. Most charities and non-profits will prioritize their limited funds for applicants on the path the stability, and I think it would be hard for you to make this case based on what you put below. Anyway, find a listing of state assistance programs. Get more details.
Burgundy

Post by Burgundy »

I live with my 2 children and my ex. My daughter is severely disabled. Legally blind, CP, microcephaly, and at least 8 other things. I want to leave but my ex won't let me. He says I am not going to take the kids away from him even though he never takes care of them or goes to appointments or even spends time with them. He works, but only 2-3 days if he is lucky.

I have no money or help to move. I have no family here and one friend. I have lived here for 3 years. The only income that comes on my side is my daughters federal government SSI which pays for the rent. So I do not know how I would move. He also isn't on the birth certificates. We verbally fight too much and I want to remove myself and my children from this situation so I can lead a happy and better life for my kids. Can you help me? I am desperate. I cry everyday and I can't handle being here. Please help if can, or tell me what options I have, I would really appreciate it.
Train

Post by Train »

Dear Agent:
Hi, I'm writing in regard to receiving assistance of some type, cash or food pantry. Unfortunately, I lost my job in retail I have been out of work for about 6 months. I have been actively looking for a job, have gone on several interviews but I have not been hired. My unemployment insurance has ran out. I have no other resources to help pay my bills or rent. I live in Nassau county. Thank you for any and all assistance provided.
Intel

Post by Intel »

Hello, I am in desperate need of cash assistance. In October 2014, I had a total hysterectomy that caused some internal problems. The doctor altered a previous bypass surgery that caused intestinal looping and bowel obstruction. I was placed on medical leave by my doctor for fear that my bowels would rupture and I could die.
I have been denied SSI and temporary disability from the government. I have no money for rent, utilities, car payment, or doctor bills. I just had another surgery in May to correct the original problem and will be able to go back to work the following school year. Baltimore city has terminated my contract and now I am without a job. Can you please tell me where I can find help to pay my bills? Thank you.
Isal

Post by Isal »

I am a mother of 4 children, 3 reside with me and I recently lost my job of 13 years and my unemployment isn't enough. I receive TANF and was recently approved for government cash assistance but still waiting for funds and my landlord isn't willing to wait any longer. Please if there is anything you can help me with so we don't lose our home, we have nowhere else to go.
JAMIEMARLEIGH

Post by JAMIEMARLEIGH »

Hello, I'm sorry to bother you but I'm desperately seeking help as my cash assistance from the government has ended. Due to circumstances beyond my control I have become severely behind on my rent, my light bill and water . I'm disabled in the process of appeals for disability me and my two children already live on a very small fixed income after the limits were hit. As my oldest child is also disabled.
I have not been able to get anything for my children for Christmas. I just took everything I had to move us from an unsafe neighborhood where our apartment was breaking into three times and robbed We lost everything- our TV, tablet, games system, social security cards - they even stole food from our pantry. My children was harassed and bullied constantly they couldn't even go outside to play. I invested everything I had to move then started having problems with my car. It went from sensors to tires to CV axle busting and catching fire then two days ago the head cracked blowing the motor. I'm seeking any kind of help I can find whether it is help with rent, utilities, Christmas or even someone having an old car. They might be willing to get rid of. I have started running out of options. And terrified that we will be homeless if someone won't help now that the government cash aid limit was hit. I'm putting my faith in God that he will guide me to someone that can help us. I'm not asking for a hand out I need help getting a hand up. I've always been the one that helps anyone I can but when I need it everyone forgets and no one is around. Thank you for your time. Anything would be greatly appreciated. God bless you all.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have list of information of maximum cash assistance by state. You hit that limit? If so, nothing we or a state can do. Look into charity aid. And of course, get a job or jobs to make yourself self-sufficient.
JAMIEMARLEIGH wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:57 am Hello, I'm sorry to bother you but I'm desperately seeking help as my cash assistance from the government has ended.