Ukraine immigrant

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
PetHelpers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Ukraine immigrant

Post by PetHelpers »

Hi, I live in Indianapolis, Greenwood in 46143. I am adopted from Ukraine so I am an immigrant from Ukraine. I have been in the US for 8 years now. For about 2 weeks now. I have been kicked out from my mom’s house. And my dad won't take me back. I just turned 18 in May 2019. I have no place to stay, I've been running house to house asking my friends. I have no money, no car. My goal is to get enough money to buy a car and a cheap one room apartment. Please help me a ukraine immigrant!!!!!!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ukraine immigrant

Post by Admin »

Since you were just kicked out of your moms house, and have poor credit and can't get your own place, you need to build up your credit. This is help for Ukrainians. Find credit building immigrant programs you can try.

PetHelpers wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:20 am Hi, I live in Indianapolis, Greenwood in 46143. I am adopted from Ukraine so I am an immigrant from Ukraine. I have been in the US for 8 years now. For about 2 weeks now. I have been kicked out from my mom’s house. And my dad won't take me back.
PSNC1

Post by PSNC1 »

Hi, I'm am looking for any assistance possible near me that helps Ukraine immigrant with paying my rent. The end of last year I got out of an 18 year controlling and abusive relationship and did get help from the salvation army with my rent and I was doing ok until I  quit my job due to being sexually harassed and his family making me feel very uncomfortable after he was fired. I am working again but I did fall behind and I'm behind a little over $1000 and I'm afraid I will be served a pay or quit notice any day and I was told by the manager if I receive another one I will be evicted. If you have any information on how I can get assistance for a Ukraine immigrant or if I can please let me know. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon. 
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Being from Ukraine you must have many resources, and it is horrible what the world has become.
Try our main website, use the search bar on the menu, etc. to look for assistance programs.
We have many listed. Learn more here on financial help, free basic needs and more.