New Hot Water Heater Needed

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
bru66no
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

New Hot Water Heater Needed

Post by bru66no »

HI
Our hot water heater broke last week in our mobile home. My husband was injured at work and fired but is collecting unemployment. I am working for Macomb county but the tank is special order and almost twice a normal one because we are in a manufactured home. Is there any help out there. I can probably pay for some of it but could use any assistance there might be. I have three older children at home and my husband is now living with is elderly mother to help her out because she cannot be left alone. Thanks
Sandy
Banana
anti spam: Blue

Re: New Hot Water Heater Needed

Post by Banana »

I am searching for resources for my mother-in-law. She lives in Topeka KS - Shawnee County. She is on a fixed income of her social security check only and lives alone. Her hot water heater went out and she does not have the money to purchase a new one.
I was checking to see there were any resources in Topeka to help with the purchase of a used or new hot water heater for her.
Her income is around 11,000.00 annual and she owns a trailer in Topeka. Any help in resources would be greatly appreciated and I will pass along the information to her. If you need to talk to her give me a number and I will have her call you for any information you might need. You can reply to this email and I will pass along the information to her. Thanks.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

I’m looking for assistance in getting and installing a new hot water heater. Mine just broke and my children and I are without hot water.  
I’m a recently divorced woman who lives solely on little child and alimony monthly and cannot afford to replace the water heater with a new hot water heater. I’ve done what I could in replacing certain part but after doing ago, it smells of gas.
Any assistance you may be able to give me, would be very much appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While rare, maybe LIHEAP in Kansas will pay for the water heater. Get details here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... izati.html
If she is on a fixed income, and social security, that will usually qualify someone. Refer you mom in law to that program.
Banana wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:42 pm I am searching for resources for my mother-in-law. She lives in Topeka KS - Shawnee County. She is on a fixed income of her social security check only and lives alone. Her hot water heater went out and she does not have the money to purchase a new one.
Chesney

Post by Chesney »

Hello,
I am a 64 year old resident of Wisconsin. I am wondering if there are any programs that help low income seniors pay for a new water heater. I had to have mine replaced because it was leaking. They quoted me a price of $845.00. I have not received the final bill yet, because the job was done yesterday.
My only income is social security. I do have a saving account, but a very minimal one.
I would appreciate any advice.
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Hello,
I live in Hampden Massachusetts. I am reaching out in hopes that you are able to help me find some assistance in replacing a hot water heater and get me a new hot water heater. It is on its way out. I recently had a home energy assessment and they said then hot water heater is reading high for CO. We also noticed it was leaking, I do not have the money to replace it at this time and do not want to be stuck with 2 adults and 2 children and no hot water. I have already qualified for fuel assistance but cannot find a program to help with this issue of giving me a new hot water heater If you could please possibly point me in the right direction.