Money for paying a light deposit for housing

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Krista
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money for paying a light deposit for housing

Post by Krista »

My three children and I have been homeless since the end of January due to unpaid light deposit money.  We have been staying from hotel to hotel.  While trying to find a home. I finally found one.  I was able to come up with the money to move in.  However,  I do not have the funds for the light deposit for the lights to get turned on. I was hoping someone would be able to help me.  I am working but between driving an hour back and forth to my hotel room and work and having to buy groceries (my food stamps where cut off because I did not have a resident to put on file to use as my address when I had to renew).  The deposit is 325.00 for this housing unit. If your program would be able to help me or know another program that could help me.  I have the water and sewer paid.  The only thing holding me back from moving in is the lights.  Thanks for your time.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Money for paying a light deposit for housing

Post by Admin »

If you are homeless and have no money, there is some options for light deposit help.
But of course even if you get your lights turned on, then what? You nee to work to pay future utility and housing bills.
Daisy Marie

Post by Daisy Marie »

My name is Richard I live in grass valley, CA. I love with my two sisters and their kids we have been evicted from where we are staying right now we have found a place, but we don't the money for the light deposit. We weren't expecting to get in so soon we have to come up with $3500 by Monday November 5th, 2020. All three for us adults have jobs my sisters work at Hills Flat Lumber Company and I work at Diamond Pacific supply. We are panicking and really need some help with the deposit for the light bill. Thank You
Purplepillow

Post by Purplepillow »

I'm asking for an voucher for rent and light deposit help help if possible with the one with private owned. Please help me with an voucher. My rent is $495. An income is $753. An I've to pay my light bill deposit on the housing.  I can't Afford trash service of anything else. No washing power, Clorox or anything. Please help me thanks and I stay in Athens, Clarke GA. I'm trying someone to help with rent assistance. I'm disabled. Can someone help me, may GOD All of You in Jesus Name.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have a list of government programs and utility companies services that will help with an electric bill deposit. As there are places to apply at for help with the upfront costs. More on light bill deposit programs.