August rent

Find how to get help with rent
1Liza2
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

August rent

Post by 1Liza2 »

I need help to pay my rent for the 1 August 2017. I am U.S. Army Veteran. I receive retirement pension but 2/3 of my pay goes to my ex-wife for spousal support and child support for our 10 year old son. I have not had problem paying my rent but on 1 August 2014, I only got $410 from Army pension because of an unforeseen debt that came out my check from the Army.
If I get this financial assistance to pay my rent and the late fees that has occurred so I can avoid eviction will be greatly appreciated. I should not have this problem again because I should be getting my disability benefits plus my retirement benefits soon. Please let me know if you all could help me as soon as possible. Please inform me through my email account. Thank you very much for your consideration in this matter.
Yolanda1
anti spam: Blue

Re: August rent

Post by Yolanda1 »

I am a single mother of a 5 year old daughter. My job closed down a few months ago and I was unable to relocate 45 miles from my home because I would not be able to make sure my daughter got back and forth to school everyday. I have been out looking for a job and also been browsing the web.
The month of August I had to almost pawn my life away just to pay the bills. I know that for the month of September I only have half of my rent that is due which is 699.00 plus a late fee which bring my total to 764.00. If it is not paid by the 10th I will have to pay an additional 150.00 in which I do not have.
Please help me with this because I have no other option. If you cannot help me please send me in the right direction to which I can try to get some help. Thanks for everything.
Martin

Post by Martin »

I'm a single parent with 2 boys. I work really hard, up to 3 jobs at one time, but now I have only 1 part-time job. Both my boys and I are sickly, & I have had to miss so many work days. I need child care & rental assistance.
I have been evicted 3 times & may face eviction again because I don't have rent money for August. I have existed my family and friends' funds and don't know where to turn. Every agency I call for help tells me nothing is available. I have been on the housing list for 5 years. Please help me find assistance.
missionredder

Post by missionredder »

Hi, I Was Needing Help With Paying My Rent For The Month August 2018. I Currently Live In Housing In Corpus Christi TX Where I Am Having To Pay A 225.00 Rent Due To Late Fees.
I Have Been Employed For A Little Over A Year Due To No Luck In Getting Hired Anywhere. My Rent Will Be Dropped Down To 6.00 I Believe But I Reported To Late Last Month So I Was Still Due To Pay 198.00 Plus My Late Fee. I Really Need Help Due To No Income At All.
Please Guide Me To Someone Who May Help I Received My Vacate Notice Already. I Can't Afford To Lose My Apartment. Please Help, and Thank You Very Much GOD BLESS.
Train1

Post by Train1 »

I have knee surgery on the 12th of this month; my disability insurance has not kicked in yet. They are saying 3 weeks or longer. My rent is due on the 15th of August. We care of Grundy county says they'll pay $150 = food. Morris Township says maybe S$250. Catholic charities still trying them. St. Vincent I'm in wait mode know. Any help you can give or recommend please let me know. Thank you.
Vodka

Post by Vodka »

We need help paying rent for the month of August 2018. I am a student at PIMA medical school and I just gave birth to my first daughter in May. I also have a two year old son. My boyfriend lives with us and works at a nearby Subway but they have cut his hours drastically within the last month.
We just paid 500.00 dollars to fix our only car. Please help us. We have nowhere else to go with our babies I will be working soon if god is willing at Walmart I am currently waiting on a background check and drug test results to start orientation.
Dowd Sally

Post by Dowd Sally »

I am needing rental assistance for the month of July and August. My rent is $1024 a month with late fees for the month of July and then August will be due. I have been a substitute teacher during the school year and have been unemployed since June when school let out for the summer. This week I accepted a full time county first grade teaching position and will begin work August 11th. I will not receive my first check until August 31st. I am a single mother with three kids and I do not receive child support.
Farrel Givens

Post by Farrel Givens »

Hello Again, I really need help paying my late August rent and the $50 late fee for a total of $600. The reason I cannot pay is SSDI cut my benefit down to $207, cut of $363.
I am a senior female disabled and no other resources so I have no way to recover from this unforeseen situation that should not have happened to me. Each and every month I struggle just to make ends meet and have no room for any error. I have applied to affordable housing but I am still several months from making that a reality. I am facing eviction for the first time in my 60 years and it has caused me to have heath issues directly as a result of all the stress trying to overcome my current dilemma. I can be reached by phone. Thank you for any help you may provide.
Kirkpatrick

Post by Kirkpatrick »

Hi, I am inquiring about getting rental assistance for the month of August and possibly September. I have had a lot of trouble getting a phone number that I can speak to someone, the phone number listed on the DHHS website is disconnected. I have been unemployed since March, I am 63, on unemployment, actively looking for work. Could you please let me know if I am eligible for rental financial assistance? Thank you for your help.
PlaceLikeThis

Post by PlaceLikeThis »

I am behind in my rent and my bank account is in the red. I am unable to get my head above water and am in need of assistance with paying my rent this coming month (August). I am on disability. Social Security is my only income and it is barely enough to survive to begin with. Please help. Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since August is tomorrow, you probably need rent help today. There are emergency programs as listed on our site. Both local as well as national agencies. You can try them for assistance.
PlaceLikeThis wrote:I am behind in my rent and my bank account is in the red. I am unable to get my head above water and am in need of assistance with paying my rent this coming month (August). I am on disability. Social Security is my only income and it is barely enough to survive to begin with. Please help. Thank you,
malisha

Post by malisha »

Hello,
My name is Mindy and I on disability my fiancé had lost his job and we couldn't pay for our August rent of 650$. We have tried all the churches in our county of Holmes Count , went to salvation army in Holmes county, many other organizations with no luck with help on our August rent. My fiancé is out daily putting applications in. I know he will find one very soon but our landlord is wanting us to get it caught up or will have to kick us out. We can afford our rent and bills just unfortunately my fiancé job was cleaning house as they call it and let people go without warning saying they didn't need them. Please if you can help be so much appreciated. My health is suffering more don't want to lose our home my fiancé worked so hard for us to get. I do get 771.00 each month had to pay electric bill, car payment or they take our car. May God Bless you!
Ditka1

Post by Ditka1 »

Good Morning,
I live in Allen (zip code) 75013 and am needing to see if possible if there is anyway anyone could possibly help me out with rent for August. I am married and have 2 kids and am currently pregnant with my 3rd child. We got a little behind on bills since we suddenly had to move in May due to an A/C leak in our apartment that was causing mold. We had to come up with rent for the first month plus a large deposit and we are currently struggling as we had to move into an apartment that costs more than what we were currently living in. I know that if you would be able to help me out in August I should be able to get back on my feet and should not need help after that. My Son and daughters’ birthdays are coming up very soon and I have to do something for them the end of august, my truck payment is due and have not been able to meet that as well. My son has school clothes and school supplies I am needing to purchase, and my daycare I have not been able to pay up to date at the moment. I have so many bills due this month I am struggling and don’t know what else to do. If you would be able to help me out with August rent I would be able to pay all of the other bills currently due. There are more than I named but that is just a few. I would be ever so grateful. Please let me know what is possible. I am so scared I will not be able to pay rent this month. Thank you so much for listening. Have a blessed day.
S_Berner

Post by S_Berner »

Good afternoon my name is Aiasha. I have recently lost my job on 7/17/18. I am in need of financial assistance to pay my rent for the month of August. I’m not behind in my rent but I don’t want to get evicted. I start my new job on August 6, 2020 however by the time I get paid it will be the end of the month and I fear I will lose my apartment. Can you please send me information about some resources to help me? Thank you for reading my email.
Bosch

Post by Bosch »

I am currently 2.5 months past due on my rent and going into 3 month at the start of next month, August. I was planning on paying towards my past due balance when my tire was slashed and my lights recently turned off. I still haven't been able to replace the damaged tire and I used my rent money to pay to turn back on the electricity. I need help with August rent and I am only falling further & further behind in all of my bills. I currently have one job and have been looking for a 2nd PT job to help pay my bills, but I am overqualified and most places aren't interested in hiring me. PLEASE HELP!