Husband left me

State and local government assistance programs.
Cassandra
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Husband left me

Post by Cassandra »

My husband left me after 10 years of marriage. We have 2 little girls. I was a housewife so I didn't work. Know we are having to stay with my mother and her husband. My husband has not helped me since July. I have put applications in all over Bay Springs but no luck. I have found a trailer to move into. The lady is willing to work with me on the deposit but the rent is $300.00 and the power to be turned on. If you would please let me know if there is any way to help. Thank you!
Shades

Re: Husband left me

Post by Shades »

I CURRENTLY NEED HELP TO PAY MY RENT AND ELECTRIC AND CABLE AND HELP WITH BABY THINGS , DUE TO MY BABYS FATHER JUST UP AND LEFT ME. I NOW HAVE NOTHING AND HAVING ME DO THINGS ON MY OWN WITH NOTHING AT ALL. I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A JOB BUT I NEED HELP BEFORE I HAVE NO ELECTRIC OR A PLACE TO LIVE. ALSO MY BABY HAS TO HAVE THINGS TO LIVE AN BE WARM, THANK YOU.
Suzzyo

Post by Suzzyo »

Help applying for food stamps, and power bill funds. We are on Propane and our windows are leaking air. They need repairs and we cant afford to fix. We can't even pay for our medications as co pays. We are on Social Security (spouse) and I am a Disabled person on Disability Forever. We are way under Poverty line for income. I need help with our bills, free food and medications, copay’s or really anything you can help us with. Anything you can help us with is Greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Mrs.Johnson

Post by Mrs.Johnson »

I live in Central Houston Texas. I need money for phone bills and doctors. I was laid off. My husband is the only one working, but he just left us and the kids. We can’t pay our bills. I am applying everywhere. I have 3 children 7 , 9 and 14. Please help us. We lost our house now we live in Poughkeepsie NY for 3 year. The holidays are coming and we Don't have any money to pay any of the bills. We barely pay rent and buy food for our family.
Angela S

Post by Angela S »

My husband left me & my 3 children back in December 2015 & moved to North Dakota with his sister. He was the sole provider. I was left with ALL of the bills & 3 children to take care by myself with no job. I did all I could to save our home. I got a job, I pawned the title to my car but still ended up loosing our home in December 2015. Since then we have been staying in different places.
We went to Ohio to stay with a friend because that's the ONLY place we had to go at the time but ended up having to leave & recently came back here to Jacksonville Florida when another friend of mine got their own place. Since I wasn't able to find a job in Ohio I couldn't pay for my car title so now they're going to repo it.
I lost my auto insurance but luckily my mom was able to help me get insurance today. She can't help me with everything but she has helped when she can as far as like gas money, personal needs etc.
I do receive food stamps so that's how we have been able to eat. I need help getting a home for us & I don't know what to do or where to start. A friend sent me this site So here I am. I start training at a new job April 5th 2017. I just need help until I can get on my feet. Any type of help & or information is GREATLY appreciated.
Destiny1

Post by Destiny1 »

I am a 56 year old non-working woman whose husband is leaving. I am in a panic and don't know where to turn. I am being left with a home that is not paid for and no means of taking care of bills, food etc. I have several health issues but just don't know where to turn. Can you help me by providing me information? I am desperate. Thank you for your time.
Nia Nacci

Post by Nia Nacci »

Have any advice for healing? What do you do to heal yourself after heartbreak? I'm reaching out to strangers. Please, I need a miracle. My husband abandoned and levt us. I'm getting divorced from my children's father, my high school sweetheart, after 8 years of being together. I've shared every aspect of my life with him during these 8 years, my joys, my struggles, everything.... He took ALL income and every car we had. He and I are on the lease, his mom co-signed for us. I worry about my children's stability, about or living situation and what could possibly happen. I worry about being able to kids my kids in school and transportation for them. I've tried to write an email to cars for charity, but no reply. I'm scared. I have high depression and anxiety.
It’s been 1 month and 2 days since he walked out on us on November 19th, due to deciding after 2.5 years that he that wasn't okay with polyamory, and that he hadn't loved me at all during the last 2.5 years together. I come to find out another girl is in the background behind the scenes of him leaving me and our children during the holiday season. My husband was first sleeping with this girl 2.5 years ago and their closeness while we were swingers, was what originally drove me to polyamory in the very beginning. He wants monogamy, he deserves monogamy, but it’s not who I ever was. I love people, and I'm true to myself and who I am now more than I have been at any other time in my life. I'm a mess, I'm crying all the time. In the snap of a finger a single memory, quote, sight, sound, thought will completely ruin me all over again.
He hurt me so badly, even told people that even if I killed myself divorce would have been worth it. He is a narcissist, to not even consider how our kids would feel if I killed myself, all for the sake of him divorcing me. If I had killed myself, would he seriously raise my kids to believe that even though mommy killed herself it was worth it? It's been honesty hard to remain alive, but I know that I must stay, because how dearly my children need me now that their father showed his true colors. I'm not the old me anymore. His love was artificial, he is an artificial empty person. Right after he left me he went and got close with people who hate me, went on a clothing shopping spree for himself, bought a new car, going to bars and living the party life now like he always wanted, he basically lost his mind and became this hollow empty materialistic person that I don't recognize.
I feel so bad for my children that my husband left me, they deserved to be with their mother and father every single day. They deserve to not have to share the holidays separately with mom and dad. I never thought I'd be getting divorced, but I was so very wrong. I remained endlessly sacrificing, loving and steadfast our entire marriage. I don't know how to pick up the pieces in my life.
I'm already in therapy. I'm shattered and lost since my husband left me. I miss him so bad. I can't stand to see him because how badly I just want to feel his embrace and cry in his arms. I know I must let him go, for my own sanity, for he purely hates and detests me. I feel robbed of life itself. I'm a zombie. Yes I have other boyfriends who are here for me, but the pain is still just as real. I'm trying so hard to not let my heart die on love altogether. It’s so hard to not feel empty and numb towards love. People say the pain will ease with time, but with each passing day I've only missed him so much more, and I know now he doesn't even deserve to be missed.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a long list of needs. As far as financial aid for the bills since you lost your husbands income, try this for financial help in Stark County. Then there will also be clinics for mental health counseling. Or support groups at charities too.
Nia Nacci wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:34 am Have any advice for healing? What do you do to heal yourself after heartbreak? I'm reaching out to strangers. Please, I need a miracle. My husband abandoned and levt us. I'm getting divorced from my children's father, my high school sweetheart, after 8 years of being together. I've shared every aspect of my life with him during these 8 years, my joys, my struggles, everything.... He took ALL income and every car we had. He and I are on the lease, his mom co-signed for us. I worry about my children's stability, about or living situation and what could possibly happen. I worry about being able to kids my kids in school and transportation for them. I've tried to write an email to cars for charity, but no reply. I'm scared. I have high depression and anxiety.
It’s been 1 month and 2 days since he walked out on us on November 19th, due to deciding after 2.5 years that he that wasn't okay with polyamory, and that he hadn't loved me at all during the last 2.5 years together. I come to find out another girl is in the background behind the scenes of him leaving me and our children during the holiday season. My husband was first sleeping with this girl 2.5 years ago and their closeness while we were swingers, was what originally drove me to polyamory in the very beginning. He wants monogamy, he deserves monogamy, but it’s not who I ever was. I love people, and I'm true to myself and who I am now more than I have been at any other time in my life. I'm a mess, I'm crying all the time. In the snap of a finger a single memory, quote, sight, sound, thought will completely ruin me all over again.
He hurt me so badly, even told people that even if I killed myself divorce would have been worth it. He is a narcissist, to not even consider how our kids would feel if I killed myself, all for the sake of him divorcing me. If I had killed myself, would he seriously raise my kids to believe that even though mommy killed herself it was worth it? It's been honesty hard to remain alive, but I know that I must stay, because how dearly my children need me now that their father showed his true colors. I'm not the old me anymore. His love was artificial, he is an artificial empty person. Right after he left me he went and got close with people who hate me, went on a clothing shopping spree for himself, bought a new car, going to bars and living the party life now like he always wanted, he basically lost his mind and became this hollow empty materialistic person that I don't recognize.
I feel so bad for my children that my husband left me, they deserved to be with their mother and father every single day. They deserve to not have to share the holidays separately with mom and dad. I never thought I'd be getting divorced, but I was so very wrong. I remained endlessly sacrificing, loving and steadfast our entire marriage. I don't know how to pick up the pieces in my life.
I'm already in therapy. I'm shattered and lost since my husband left me. I miss him so bad. I can't stand to see him because how badly I just want to feel his embrace and cry in his arms. I know I must let him go, for my own sanity, for he purely hates and detests me. I feel robbed of life itself. I'm a zombie. Yes I have other boyfriends who are here for me, but the pain is still just as real. I'm trying so hard to not let my heart die on love altogether. It’s so hard to not feel empty and numb towards love. People say the pain will ease with time, but with each passing day I've only missed him so much more, and I know now he doesn't even deserve to be missed.
Goodman

Post by Goodman »

My name is Linda and I'm writing for myself because I am in dire need of help. I am 49 years old and live alone with my 2 dogs and 1 cat. My husband up and left me and moved out of state to Kansas leaving me to fend for myself after moving me to Louisiana away from everyone and everything I knew. He refuses to help me with bills let alone anything else. I am on social security and receive just a little over $900 a month. I have a truck payment as well as insurance for the truck automatically taken out on the 3rd of every month.
I have fallen so far behind on bills that my power has been shut off since January of this year. I am completely out of options since my husband left. I have sold all that I can just to get my gas and water reconnected and on. I do not know what else to do, I am completely on my own and am lost. I cannot work. I have turned to everyone I know for help and they can no longer help me anymore. Please, I am begging you for your help. I have until the 20th of this month to pay the 2 months of electric as well as a $75 reconnect fee. After the 20th, the electric account will be closed so on top of paying the bill, I will be forced to start a new account and be charged more money which I cannot afford to begin with. Please help me.