Clinic when on welfare

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Jillian
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Clinic when on welfare

Post by Jillian »

Hello, I was told by a friend to look up help with paying bill website that there may be help with medical expenses. I was ordered by my doctor two weeks ago to get checkup from my leg thinking that she would send me to a clinic that except my medical insurance as in the past with different clinics but recently I was billed without being notified of anything. I am currently living under low income housing and receiving assistance from the welfare department which sorry to say only covers rent and PG&E. I am disabled and in need of help.
My Daddy

Re: Clinic when on welfare

Post by My Daddy »

I need help with free clinics for me and my children as we are on welfare. Me and my children relocated here from Philadelphia. We been here for a couple months. We live in Ellenwood and I have 4 children and we need help with applying for assistance from a clinic. I need help with job training to get off welfare. I need help with food pantry and also clothing but first things first I really like for them to see a doctor or clinic.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Clinic when on welfare

Post by Admin »

Relocated where? Still PA? If so, there are tons of clinics. They will help families on welfare too as that is usually an income guidelines. Find them here at Pennsylvania free clinics.
My Daddy wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:59 am I need help with free clinics for me and my children as we are on welfare. Me and my children relocated here from Philadelphia. We been here for a couple months. We live in Ellenwood and I have 4 children and we need help with applying for assistance from a clinic. I need help with job training to get off welfare. I need help with food pantry and also clothing but first things first I really like for them to see a doctor or clinic.