Vehicle taxes

Find how to get help with taxes, such as property and income taxes.
SeeMe
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Vehicle taxes

Post by SeeMe »

Hello, we are currently struggling, my boyfriend is the only one working. We have one baby, and a few months ago our vehicle broke down. We have to pay full taxes on our vehicle which is $800 and have been struggling to make ends meet and saving up for the plates Which are now expired
My city is Vilonia, AR & I am looking for maybe one time help with paying our electric bill which I have pushed forward to the beginning of December, or rent. If we get that help, we can then pay the taxes on our car. Please help.
Rotatia

Re: Vehicle taxes

Post by Rotatia »

Rent, taxes on car and car insurance and first months car payment, water, and electric. My husband just lost his job and I just started a new job. It’s not paying much but I'm looking for another part time job and my husband is looking for another job. We are on food stamps and have a 4 year old little boy. We are struggling very badly to pay the vehicle taxes and are fixing to be homeless. Please can anybody help us?
Melissaat

Post by Melissaat »

Hello, my name is Demetria. I'm sending this email because I don't know what else to do. I'm struggling really bad, I'm about to lose my car insurance, behind in rent and my car and vehicle taxes. I have more bills than I do money, I'm working really hard to get on my feet for my kids, but the more I try the more I fall behind. I'm trying to keep my faith and trust God, but it’s hard when you're about to lose everything. I hope you or somebody could find it in your hearts to help us with car and vehicle taxes for work. I'm not a person that depend on the state to take care of us, I work, but I'm just struggling. If you can't help I thank you anyway.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Vehicle taxes are local. Not all municipalities have them. Maybe try to appeal the charge or rate? Based on the age of the car or something? We have examples of letters to try on our site. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... r_exa.html