Mechanics to donate for a car repair as it is totaled

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Dandy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mechanics to donate for a car repair as it is totaled

Post by Dandy »

I am a single parent taking care of my elderly mother and I am disabled. I went to get an MRI at the San Diego cancer center. I was sent to another part of the facility when I realized I left my phone in car. When I opened my car the entire inside had been destroyed in flames. A battery that was charging at the time exploded. My car is inoperable.
I am devastated as this is my only means of transportation for my doctor appointments 3x's a week and taking my 12 year old to and from school. I had to file for bankruptcy 13 due to my disability and cut ALL bills down. One of the bills was my car insurance from full coverage to just liability. I am asking if you know of ANY ONE willing to donate the time, labor and materials to get my car running again (fire department says I can't drive it because the seats were destroyed, seatbelts and probable electrical wiring). Please help me. My income is only $500 monthly and I am struggling very hard. I have any and all proof of my income, disability, and current financial and physical state.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mechanics to donate for a car repair as it is totaled

Post by Admin »

There are some nation agencies that may help with car repairs. But this is very rare. Usually a mechanic may donate the time or labor, but they want people to buy the parts. But the labors for repairs is often the most expensive cost.
Also, there are other programs that can provide transportation to medical appointments, and children have many options for rides to school. So you do not need to reply on your own car. But that income is not enough to support any type of car expense, whether insurance or repairs, so you need to look to increase it. But find agencies that offer free car repairs.
Hanlon3

Post by Hanlon3 »

I am a single mother of 3. A set of 6 year old twin boys and a 3 month old girl. I lost my job due to my head gasket blowing on my car and I could not get to work. Can someone donate us a new one, or a mechanic fix the car gaskets for us? I am behind on my rent as well as utility bills. I have tried to get help from family and friends but I have reached a dead end. My landlord has been being patient with me. But I know soon she will have to file eviction if I cannot get the bills paid. I'm hoping someone can please help me.
Colbster

Post by Colbster »

Hi,
I have a job but I can't afford my vehicle that is fix its $661.76. I'm a single mother currently living with a friend because I was evicted. Can a mechanic in Orlando help me pay for it or do the labor or parts? I did have a vehicle that is part for that got me back and forth to work and now I have to depend on someone to take me back and forth and I don't make that much. Please can you help?? At least something.
Magic

Post by Magic »

Good Morning, I had googled this morning about churches or volunteer mechanics who help with vehicles. About three weeks ago my Taurus Sable Mercury gaskets blew the motor was unfixable and we need a new car donated to us. My husband and I work for production companies here in the area. Moreover, we literally do not have any help or living family to help us, and we only have each other.
Currently we are living at the American Best Value Inn which is literally eating us alive. We work but every cent is poured into this room instead of a new car. Our Transportation is nonexistent to where we take trains and buses. If we were blessed with a vehicle from your mechanics we can sustain ourselves but without one, we are sitting ducks. This Friday we will be homeless literally. I pray to the God I love and serve he will tug on your heart to help us. I have enclosed the receipts to us paying rent. I thank you for your time. May God Bless you and yours. Have a great day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well some mechanics, such as faith based places, may sometimes donate a car. But the programs are rare, but you can try. The cars will be refurbished/used, older models. But maybe you can get the car for free and look here for the programs. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _cars.html
Magic wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:24 am Good Morning, I had googled this morning about churches or volunteer mechanics who help with vehicles. About three weeks ago my Taurus Sable Mercury gaskets blew the motor was unfixable and we need a new car donated to us. My husband and I work for production companies here in the area. Moreover, we literally do not have any help or living family to help us, and we only have each other.