Coverage for new treatments

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
Bradshaw1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Coverage for new treatments

Post by Bradshaw1 »

To Whom It May Concern:
I am wondering if by any chance you all do any type of medical assistant for treatments the are new and not yet converted by insurance? I am in need of a specific a treatment and cannot afford it. Thank you so much for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.
Blessings,
Bobbert
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Coverage for new treatments

Post by Bobbert »

I am in desperate need of help. My insurance will not pay for my new treatment scheduled for May 3 and they always double bill us on the 10 of may. I got a discount notice for the 11 of may as well. I called and tried to get extension explained and they always double bill on me. I am on social security so is my husband of $550 a piece a month, which barely covers the cost of health insurance much less other medical or electrical bills. The reason for this is last month was paid in auburn office a few late on that reason they received the money and shut me off for an a few hours. I do not know what to do. Please let me know what is available for help. My address is phoenix city AL. I am in Russell county, thank you so much for your time in direting me to medical care to try experimental new treatments.