I have Chrons disease

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
Jeremiah1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have Chrons disease

Post by Jeremiah1 »

I'm disabled from Chrons Disease. I am going through a hardship right now. I filed for emergency assistance through DHS for rental assistance. I recently moved into a two family flat in Detroit Mi 48206. I don't have a stove or a refrigerator. I'm in immediate need for assistance because I can't store and cook my food properly. I can't afford the appliances right now. I need someone to help me as I deal with Chrons disease. I'm embarrassed and don't know what to do. Could someone help me with medical and bills. I have a colostomy bag on and have kidney issues. I'm usually pretty good at finding a solution to my problems, but not this time. I'm limited on health and income. It's just me in this condition. No family.
Foley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have Chrons disease

Post by Foley »

Hi. I'm looking for rental payment help for the month of August in Oklahoma as I have Chrons disease and struggling with health care, housing, and medical bills. I am currently unemployment. I was let go from my job due to the fact that my husband is for chronically ill with Chrons and I was taking too much time off to care for him. I am currently searching for a job to support the family and just need help this month.