Can i get a Christmas tree

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Sonyradas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Can i get a Christmas tree

Post by Sonyradas »

I am a stay at home mom at the time being due to financial reasons. My husband has been working in the RV line for a couple years and recently lost his job and we can't afford a Christmas tree. I have a three year old boy who deserves something under the Christmas tree that we are not able to provide at the time. If anyone could help you don't know how much it would mean to us. We are a young couple trying to make it and my husband has been doing a great job. Right now he is very depressed beating himself down. We do not receive government assistance of any kind so the little money that we have been able to bring in since he has been without work has went to bills, food etc.....any type of help with a Christmas tree, from someone may possibly be able to offer will be more then appreciated.
Turadom
anti spam: Blue

Re: Can i get a Christmas tree

Post by Turadom »

Hello, I live in Brownsville TX. I would like to ask how can I sign up for Angel Tree as well as a free Christmas Tree to help me out for Christmas this year for my children. We moved out here from Houston Texas due to the hurricane Harvey. We have lost everything in Houston, so a friend let us stay with her here in Brownsville so now am trying to get on my feet and we need a Christmas tree and presents. But its heard for me right now because I don’t have a job and I have a 7 year old that goes to school here and I also have a 1 year old and a 5-month-old so it's hard for me to get a job right now. I hope to hear.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Christmas Trees are rare to get, but some national charities may offer them. Especially to veterans, seniors, and those with a certain, specific need. Read more on free Christmas tree programs. There are some agencies in TX too.
Turadom wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:18 pm Hello, I live in Brownsville TX. I would like to ask how can I sign up for Angel Tree as well as a free Christmas Tree to help me out for Christmas this year for my children.
Noemie Bilas

Post by Noemie Bilas »

Hello,
I am emailing in regards to help getting a free Christmas tree and paying my rent and my utilities. I live in Saginaw county in Saginaw Michigan. I have a fixed income amounts of security that is $1,600 a month and I have two people in my home myself in my granddaughter. Is it possible to get any help it also stated that you helped with free Christmas trees? So if it's possible to point me in the right direction or let me know if you can help with a Christmas tree that would be great. Thank you very much.